Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Max Level

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
What happens if you reach Max Level and then do side quests, then max out XP. Does the XP carry over after a new area is created or does it waste away?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Doctor Who Fan on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
What happens if you reach Max Level and then do side quests, then max out XP. Does the XP carry over after a new area is created or does it waste away?
Nope any extra EXP after you've gained max level is 'wasted'.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
It wastes away. This is why max levels mostly just pvp because any side quests with xp rewards will be wasted.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Once you have reached both max Pirate level AND Nautical level, any experience received for either one will not carry over once they increase the cap. But don't worry, each time they release a new world, it is always more than enough you bring you up to the next level cap.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
You won't gain any XP after you max out and it wont carry on and level you up when the new cap comes out.
Luckily the main quests from the next new main quest world will level you up to max

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Waste. It's been mentioned in a post before. But idk how to link you there from here. Its a waste of the xp

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
man, bummer, all that wasted xp, cant wait till the update so i can get to lvl 100!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
fearless robert sp... on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
man, bummer, all that wasted xp, cant wait till the update so i can get to lvl 100!
the next update has no level boost what so ever

also they normally increase by around 10-15 or so (Forgot for certain) so you wont be level 100 in the next update
likely 75 to 80 is the next level cap

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
I know this doesn't involve the topic but what do I do if i accidentally sell an outfit (empire bundle lvl 50 flanking) that I didn't want to sell. just happened a few minutes ago in avery court because I noticed i had a lot of stuff in my backpack.

thanks if anyone can help

Fearless Maya Nelson lvl 51 Buccaneer

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Jack Frost989 on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
I know this doesn't involve the topic but what do I do if i accidentally sell an outfit (empire bundle lvl 50 flanking) that I didn't want to sell. just happened a few minutes ago in avery court because I noticed i had a lot of stuff in my backpack.

thanks if anyone can help

Fearless Maya Nelson lvl 51 Buccaneer
Since it was a Crown's item, you could contact support and see if they can solve that issue with you .