Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shonen Knives - SPOILER

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
I suffered through many a month an' more trying to find these cursed knives, so this thread is to save you some of that. I understand that posting spoilers is prohibited on the message boards, and some of you want to find them yourselves, (why, I don't know) so this is to point you in the general direction. There are 19 of the little things so I will post 4 at a time in no particular order. sorryy

Hamamitsu Garden - Go for a swim in by the pond near the Town/Banquet Hall

Lake Of The Rising Sun - That little village you may not have known existed, check behind the broken sta---

Sujimura Village - Chase some yum all around the Mayor's crib.

Paths of Penance - Turtles are really important in Mooshu aren't they?

Nikki

Your Welcome

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
Ashen Roads - The buildings in this village are really bland, except that red one over there...

Temple of the North Wind - Use your map to find the butterfly pond. Oh, and ignore the goats.

Temple of the East Wind - What's with the broken bridge anyway?

Raven Island - Can see the whole island from up here... but the ice is prettier

Subata Temple - Remember how you had to find the weapon vendor? Ever wonder what else is down there?
P. S. If you've promoted Subodai to a Horse Khan I shouldn't have to tell you this one

Nikki

Ensign
Jan 18, 2014
cat ninja quest and subodai horse khan quest are too hard