Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

nautical farming anyone?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Hello, first off I am a level 52 Privateer and I have the nautical level of a puny 27. Pathetic? Yes. Passable? I guess... Acceptable? Not at all. So I'm looking for a companion or two or three to go nautical farming, yaaay... I was thinking we would meet up in Avery's Court and take my ship to MooShu and farm Amber Hoard(e?) and Kiran. If you know of something better, I have an open mind. My goal is level 40, but I'll settle for 35 . You tell me what realm, time*, and date, at which time I'll see if I'm free. My in-game name is Little Nessa Lanyard and Privateer (obviously). Thank You so much!

from a

*time zone is eastern standerd time

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate chick on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
Hello, first off I am a level 52 Privateer and I have the nautical level of a puny 27. Pathetic? Yes. Passable? I guess... Acceptable? Not at all. So I'm looking for a companion or two or three to go nautical farming, yaaay... I was thinking we would meet up in Avery's Court and take my ship to MooShu and farm Amber Hoard(e?) and Kiran. If you know of something better, I have an open mind. My goal is level 40, but I'll settle for 35 . You tell me what realm, time*, and date, at which time I'll see if I'm free. My in-game name is Little Nessa Lanyard and Privateer (obviously). Thank You so much!

from a

*time zone is eastern standerd time
Feel free to show up at the 'Chrissy' party. We always have a nautical xp sweep going and you would gain a lot of xp chasing the ships with us. I look forward to seeing you there and will absolutely farm with you up to level 52 if that is what you wish.

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Feel free to show up at the 'Chrissy' party. We always have a nautical xp sweep going and you would gain a lot of xp chasing the ships with us. I look forward to seeing you there and will absolutely farm with you up to level 52 if that is what you wish.
Great, my game is super glitched right now so I can't come for a while. However, when I get it fixed where do we meet? And level 52 is epic, I have a puny skiff though.......

anyways from a

P.S I've been in contact with support so
hopefully I'll have it fixed next week!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate chick on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
Great, my game is super glitched right now so I can't come for a while. However, when I get it fixed where do we meet? And level 52 is epic, I have a puny skiff though.......

anyways from a

P.S I've been in contact with support so
hopefully I'll have it fixed next week!!!
No worries, once you get smooth sailing again just let me know. Your skiff will be no problem, we will avoid bosses and just hit ships that only attack the first person that attacks them. I will go first as I can absorb the damage easier and we will have you in a better ship in no time.