Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Worlds...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
so i hang around in the stormgates a lot and i think about those other worlds you see flying around. well in a stormgate i saw what looks like a darkmoor place and a place thats frozen ( probably what napoleguin was talking about) and a grassy place what do you think this means?

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Bloody Wolf Ashbur... on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
so i hang around in the stormgates a lot and i think about those other worlds you see flying around. well in a stormgate i saw what looks like a darkmoor place and a place thats frozen ( probably what napoleguin was talking about) and a grassy place what do you think this means?
I am as well waiting to here what is next. Taking my time through Marlybone

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
the froze place is most likely polaris and grasssy is probably raja

Bosun
May 06, 2009
The blacken-strange looking house icon is Darkmoor.

The icy, red russian house with some kind of pennisula jutting from it icon is Polaris.

I'm not sure what you mean by "grassy" world icon so here are my guesses:

If you're talking about what looks like a huge green tree with a face on it, that's Wizard City
If you're talking about a huge tree, with no face, and has yellowish land at the bottom, that's Zafaria
If you're talking about a world icon covered in brown vines and has orange roof tops, that's Wysteria
If you're talking about a world with a silver statue that holds a sword and shield on it, that's Aquila
If you're, by chance, talking about a world with a lighthouse on it, it's yet to be named.

Rajah's world icon has yet to be revealed, and may not be shown within this story arc.

Ensign
Feb 06, 2014
The grassy Place is Zafaria. It looks like a tree you would see in Africa.