Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I've Missed You!!!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Well, the title basically says it all.

I'm back. Hopefully for longer than a day this time. I just got busy with school and competitions and concerts and the holidays. Ugh.

And thank you guys for all the yars! You rock!

I'll be visiting the message boards and playing more frequently now. So see ya around!

Rachel - Level 54

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Well, the title basically says it all.

I'm back. Hopefully for longer than a day this time. I just got busy with school and competitions and concerts and the holidays. Ugh.

And thank you guys for all the yars! You rock!

I'll be visiting the message boards and playing more frequently now. So see ya around!

Rachel - Level 54
Woo Hoo Welcome back. You have been missed and are joyfully welcomed back. Um.....What competitions? How did you do? Concerts? Can you say here or I can wait for the party. *Hands a welcoming tankard of yum and a special welcoming back Chrissy hug.*

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Good to have you back Rachel, I was really wondering where you where because you didn't really post.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Thanks guys. And, I had band concerts to put in for the holidays- I play the flute and I'm in choir. I actually have another concert tomorrow.... And a competition that a group of us went to at a college. Some people from my team went to the state competition but I didn't make it that far.... But that's okay because it's not the most fun thing in the world....

Rachel - Level 54

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
Thanks guys. And, I had band concerts to put in for the holidays- I play the flute and I'm in choir. I actually have another concert tomorrow.... And a competition that a group of us went to at a college. Some people from my team went to the state competition but I didn't make it that far.... But that's okay because it's not the most fun thing in the world....

Rachel - Level 54
That's wonderful, Rachel. Music is such a wonderful delight and comfort, and reading music is a very important skill. There will be more opportunities for you too. Keep up the good work!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:

Rachel - Level 54
Way cool Rachel. To have music in your heart and have the ability to let it out is a gift to be treasured. To be able to play an instrument is a gift that can soothe souls and then to be able to master that most difficult instrument, the voice is highly upheld in my heart and ears. I can sing and have sung on several worship teams but I basically do melody and I can learn a harmony and stay on key, but to have the gift that my late husband had, to be able to pull an harmony out of thin air is a mystery to me that always leaves me in awe. Sometimes in church if I was around someone with a beautiful voice I would stop singing and just savor the lovely sounds and it was just as fulfilling to me as adding my own voice. It is a mighty thing to master music like you have and you should feel proud. Anyone who has should. Music can mold the mood. Just listening to how masterfully they use it in the game to paint the whole of the scene is a prime example of how powerful music is. Well done.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012