Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My RolePlay

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
This Roleplay is like no other, for this one is quite interesting. It has action, drama, and for girls like me: romance. Trust me, you probably won't be able to stop rereading this.
I hope you enjoyed my little beginning. Just thought it sounded cool. Anyway this is my.. second.. No..third Roleplay so far, I think. Anyway, I truly hope you guys enjoy this!
----------------------------------
The sky was a pretty blue. It was as if the sky was in bliss. Maybe it was copying the mood of Ireena, a common swashbuckler beauty. Ireena was quite cheerful after she had just won a battle against the Armada. Why they always thought they could defeat her, (which was no doubt impossible) she didn't know but, this was no day for thought, for it was a day of cheering at the tavern. Her mouth watered. Yum sounded delicious at the moment. She skipped in a hurry to the tavern, hoping she hadn't left a trail of drool behind her.
The tavern was pretty busy today. Pirates of all shapes and sizes filled the dim-lit room. Ireena just smiled, her lips curling into a well known sly smile. Her light grey eyes focused on her target: the bartender. "Lets see how much treasure this guy has stuffed into his pockets..", she thought to herself. She walked to the counter where the bartender worked. She lingered to the back corner of the tavern, it was as dark as dark could be.
She sat down on a barstool. "So a beautiful lady, strolled into my tavern for what today, may I ask?", said the bartender. Ireena smiled a cute smile, "A lady?", she giggled. "I'm a pirate, sir." "The most prettiest pirate I've ever laid eyes on", answered the bartender. Ireena smiled, while fidgeting in her barstool to make sure the little knife she always carried in her back pocket, was still there. To her luck, it was. She eyed the counter. She noticed a tip jar, jackpot! "What's your name?", asked the bartender. "My name..?", she leaned forward, her elbows resting on the counter, and her face close to the bartender's round, dull, face. "My name is..", she grabbed the knife out of her back pocket and placed it on the bartender's neck, "My name is none of your business! Did you actually think a pirate, especially a GIRL pirate, would be so sweet?".
Her Irish accent quite thick, due to this adrenaline rushing event. "You..monster..why I outta-", Ireena cut him off. "You outta what?" She traced his face with the little knife, reminding him of her power at the moment. "The tip jar now! I want everything out of it!" The bartender quickly gave her the whole jar. Ireena collected the money and let him go. Before she left the tavern, she turned and blew him a kiss. His mouth dropped in awe. She then walked out of the tavern her black hair swishing behind her. As she thought about her successful crime a big smile stayed smack on her face.
----------------------------------------
Feel free to join in! Hope you enjoyed!!

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
I'm going to wait a little while before I post a second part. I want the most brave, or shy pirates to have a chance to join. Well, go ahead. Even the worst roleplays are still quite entertaining.
-The Heart of Lacey

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
The Heart of Lacey on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
This Roleplay is like no other, for this one is quite interesting. It has action, drama, and for girls like me: romance. Trust me, you probably won't be able to stop rereading this.
I hope you enjoyed my little beginning. Just thought it sounded cool. Anyway this is my.. second.. No..third Roleplay so far, I think. Anyway, I truly hope you guys enjoy this!
----------------------------------
The sky was a pretty blue. It was as if the sky was in bliss. Maybe it was copying the mood of Ireena, a common swashbuckler beauty. Ireena was quite cheerful after she had just won a battle against the Armada. Why they always thought they could defeat her, (which was no doubt impossible) she didn't know but, this was no day for thought, for it was a day of cheering at the tavern. Her mouth watered. Yum sounded delicious at the moment. She skipped in a hurry to the tavern, hoping she hadn't left a trail of drool behind her.
The tavern was pretty busy today. Pirates of all shapes and sizes filled the dim-lit room. Ireena just smiled, her lips curling into a well known sly smile. Her light grey eyes focused on her target: the bartender. "Lets see how much treasure this guy has stuffed into his pockets..", she thought to herself. She walked to the counter where the bartender worked. She lingered to the back corner of the tavern, it was as dark as dark could be.
She sat down on a barstool. "So a beautiful lady, strolled into my tavern for what today, may I ask?", said the bartender. Ireena smiled a cute smile, "A lady?", she giggled. "I'm a pirate, sir." "The most prettiest pirate I've ever laid eyes on", answered the bartender. Ireena smiled, while fidgeting in her barstool to make sure the little knife she always carried in her back pocket, was still there. To her luck, it was. She eyed the counter. She noticed a tip jar, jackpot! "What's your name?", asked the bartender. "My name..?", she leaned forward, her elbows resting on the counter, and her face close to the bartender's round, dull, face. "My name is..", she grabbed the knife out of her back pocket and placed it on the bartender's neck, "My name is none of your business! Did you actually think a pirate, especially a GIRL pirate, would be so sweet?".
Her Irish accent quite thick, due to this adrenaline rushing event. "You..monster..why I outta-", Ireena cut him off. "You outta what?" She traced his face with the little knife, reminding him of her power at the moment. "The tip jar now! I want everything out of it!" The bartender quickly gave her the whole jar. Ireena collected the money and let him go. Before she left the tavern, she turned and blew him a kiss. His mouth dropped in awe. She then walked out of the tavern her black hair swishing behind her. As she thought about her successful crime a big smile stayed smack on her face.
----------------------------------------
Feel free to join in! Hope you enjoyed!!
OOC: I've been thinking about this character a lot, and I'm gonna give this one a try here.
~

Ireena, however, wasn't expecting to run into a fox knight with its broadsword drawn, the tip touching her nose.

"Stealing isn't very nice." Quipped a rough-sounding voice, tinted with an Avalonian accent. The fox knight's armor was a special, resulting in the strong armor being pure white, its reflective quality almost blinding in the Skull Island sun. White fur poked out from chinks in the joints of the fox's armor, and warm, amused brown eyes were just barely visible from under the visor. "I suggest ye return the tips. I'll make ye, if ye don't." The knight leaned forward slightly, the tip of the sword pressing uncomfortably into Ireena's nose. " And don't go getting any ideas."

OOC: I'd take the fox's advice, if I were you. The fox has trained in many, many different forms of combat -- as in, you can't quite simply out-maneuver the fox, for the knight would just quite simply parry. Good luck getting out of this one, Ireena!

Of course you can do whatever you want with this, but please keep in mind, not even Kai Alcott has as quick reflexes as this fox and I don't think it would be very realistic if Ireena just gets an upper hand with one move -- these two seem to be pretty evenly matched, as far as speed and finesse go. I'm excited to see what you do with this!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
(OOC: I think I'm sticking out of this. Romance makes me uncomfortable- seriously, I HATE romance cause I am not like the other girls I know.... Sorry.)

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
(OOC: I think I'm sticking out of this. Romance makes me uncomfortable- seriously, I HATE romance cause I am not like the other girls I know.... Sorry.)
[OOC: Don't worry Emma, you're not the only one]

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
CdeWinter on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
[OOC: Don't worry Emma, you're not the only one]
i am male so i consider it very girly i have seen some good love intrests in film,gaming,etc but i dislike games,movies and shows that focuse on it
in short:i dislike the romance genre and dating sims.

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
OOC: I've been thinking about this character a lot, and I'm gonna give this one a try here.
~

Ireena, however, wasn't expecting to run into a fox knight with its broadsword drawn, the tip touching her nose.

"Stealing isn't very nice." Quipped a rough-sounding voice, tinted with an Avalonian accent. The fox knight's armor was a special, resulting in the strong armor being pure white, its reflective quality almost blinding in the Skull Island sun. White fur poked out from chinks in the joints of the fox's armor, and warm, amused brown eyes were just barely visible from under the visor. "I suggest ye return the tips. I'll make ye, if ye don't." The knight leaned forward slightly, the tip of the sword pressing uncomfortably into Ireena's nose. " And don't go getting any ideas."

OOC: I'd take the fox's advice, if I were you. The fox has trained in many, many different forms of combat -- as in, you can't quite simply out-maneuver the fox, for the knight would just quite simply parry. Good luck getting out of this one, Ireena!

Of course you can do whatever you want with this, but please keep in mind, not even Kai Alcott has as quick reflexes as this fox and I don't think it would be very realistic if Ireena just gets an upper hand with one move -- these two seem to be pretty evenly matched, as far as speed and finesse go. I'm excited to see what you do with this!
Hmm.. Lets see what I can do..

Ireena stayed still, the sword on her nose. All she had was a little knife and a much sharper and longer knife in her boot. How was she to get out of this. How did this girl even see her sly crime? This girl seemed tough and she seemed ready to put that sword threw Ireena's nose if she had too. So this pirate wanted her to give back the tips? But who ever heard of a pirate that wasn't greedy at all? Ireena had to be wise with this one. Ireena slipped the few gold coins she got from the tip jar into her pocket and held her hands up to the fierce looking pirate in front of her, as if to say "Mercy". "Ah, you saw me?", asked Ireena. The pirate didn't even flinch her eyes glued and on guard of Ireena. This was gonna be tough. "You see, that bartender was quite an easy target.. You'd agree right? Think, the gold coins going to waste in a tip jar for the rest of their poor life?", Ireena held a hand to her heart and made a pouty face,"why should anything so precious be wasted? I just made their life more interesting by rescuing them..". Ireena was quite good at convincing but, this pirate..Was quite hard to convince and Ireena was getting more frustrated and impatient. "How bout you join me on my quest to save precious gold? We'll be heros known world wide! What do ya say?" The girl just kept the sword on Ireena's nose, a "on the fence" expression appeared on the pirate's face. "Look I'll split the four coins with ya if ya just free me! I'm a pirate! It's what pirates do. Besides, me and you would make a good team ruling the seas together.. What'd you say?"

OOC: You'll have to continue what you say. I'm not so sure on your character but I can tell she's quite stubborn. :) Can't wait to see what she'll say.

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
Unfortunately that was just a headline. I wold NEVER add romance to a story. That's purely disgusting, especially for a pirate. I just tried to make it sound more interesting and to give people more of an idea for when trying to make the story continue.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
The Heart of Lacey on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
Hmm.. Lets see what I can do..

Ireena stayed still, the sword on her nose. All she had was a little knife and a much sharper and longer knife in her boot. How was she to get out of this. How did this girl even see her sly crime? This girl seemed tough and she seemed ready to put that sword threw Ireena's nose if she had too. So this pirate wanted her to give back the tips? But who ever heard of a pirate that wasn't greedy at all? Ireena had to be wise with this one. Ireena slipped the few gold coins she got from the tip jar into her pocket and held her hands up to the fierce looking pirate in front of her, as if to say "Mercy". "Ah, you saw me?", asked Ireena. The pirate didn't even flinch her eyes glued and on guard of Ireena. This was gonna be tough. "You see, that bartender was quite an easy target.. You'd agree right? Think, the gold coins going to waste in a tip jar for the rest of their poor life?", Ireena held a hand to her heart and made a pouty face,"why should anything so precious be wasted? I just made their life more interesting by rescuing them..". Ireena was quite good at convincing but, this pirate..Was quite hard to convince and Ireena was getting more frustrated and impatient. "How bout you join me on my quest to save precious gold? We'll be heros known world wide! What do ya say?" The girl just kept the sword on Ireena's nose, a "on the fence" expression appeared on the pirate's face. "Look I'll split the four coins with ya if ya just free me! I'm a pirate! It's what pirates do. Besides, me and you would make a good team ruling the seas together.. What'd you say?"

OOC: You'll have to continue what you say. I'm not so sure on your character but I can tell she's quite stubborn. :) Can't wait to see what she'll say.
OOC: How did you know my character was a girl? I took special care throughout my entire post to not mention that the fox was female - even made the character force a rough voice for effect - and you knew that she was a girl. Nice job, Lacey! Also, the fox is a knight from Avalon, thus not a pirate -- she's just here upon the queen's request to help guard Skull Island, and so far the only thing she's seen to guard against is stealing.
~
"Tempting." Said the fox in a teasing tone, having no intention to accept the girl's offer. "But sadly I must say that I will decline. I've already a task, and that task is to get ye to return the tips. Ye like yum, right? Pirates like yum, right? Well, the tavern will no longer be able to serve yum if it runs out of funds to produce it, ye see? Me sword and I would appreciate it if you returned the tips." The fox knight gave a cheesy bow and instantly popped back up, sword pressed against the pirate's nose, so as not to allow herself vulnerability but to still be polite. "Forgive me, I have yet to introduce meself. I am The White Knight, from a far of kingdom that ye would know nothing about. And ye would be?"

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
OOC: I'm just pretty good at telling the difference between a girl and a boy pirate. Anyway.. Lets get back to the story.
Ireena was quite a proud and stubborn pirate and definitely did not want to return the tips. So she still was going to try and convince the pirate. "Hmm.. I'm Ireena a common swashbuckler. It's quite odd to see a pirate that isn't into stealing.. You sound more like a heroine then a pirate", said Ireena. Personally Ireena usually got ticked off when somebody questioned her pirate blood,so she wanted to see if this pirate and her shared the same pet peeve. Ireena wanted to see how this pirate would react..
OOC: I didn't have much time to make this long so you can kinda start off from here I hope. :)

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
"What's happening here?" A white-robed boy asked from a rooftop. "I thought we told you avalonians a long time ago."
From behind the fox, Kai spoke again. "This is the Brotherhood's territory."
He reappeared on the roof. "You seem new. I've gone to war against Avalon before, and I've never seen you."
He disappeared again, and reappeared with a wand in one hand and a dagger in the other.
The fox looks to the side, and glares at Kai for a second.
Kai reappears behind Ireena, takes the gold, leaves a note in her pocket saying to meet him at Jonah Town, and disappeared.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai Alcott on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
"What's happening here?" A white-robed boy asked from a rooftop. "I thought we told you avalonians a long time ago."
He reappeared on the roof. "You seem new. I've gone to war against Avalon before, and I've never seen you."
He disappeared again, and reappeared with a wand in one hand and a dagger in the other.
Kai reappears behind Ireena, takes the gold, leaves a note in her pocket saying to meet him at Jonah Town, and disappeared.
OOC: If you can't fight, run!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Kai Alcott on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
I a corner of the Tavern, a Cat Marauder was in a heated debate with himself about acids when Kai jumped in. he quickly drew his brim down and saw the Assassin sneak away the gold. After a few moments of awkward silence, The Cat was laughing it's head off.
"Oh that Kai is hilarious!" spoke he, laughing between sentences "Skull Island Brotherhood's territory. And then taking the tip jar and leaving a suspicious note. (Hehehe)"
"So, your from Ol' Avalon." Alexander said calmly as he returned into a human again. "Lovely place, if Imps tells the truth. Any-whose, How can I help drive Alcott crazy?!"

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
From behind the cat, Kai seizes him. "You will do no such thing." He whispers, whistling.
Three unicorns walked out of the tavern, all in identical robes. Five more came from the docks, and two from Avery's office.
Five of the ten carried the cat off in ropes, the other five attacked the cat at once, followed by Kai casting a spell to slow it down.
"Talk to One-Eyed Jack in Flotsam for the gold." He whispered to Ireena. "He owed me a favor."

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai Alcott on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
From behind the cat, Kai seizes him. "You will do no such thing." He whispers, whistling.
Three unicorns walked out of the tavern, all in identical robes. Five more came from the docks, and two from Avery's office.
Five of the ten carried the cat off in ropes, the other five attacked the cat at once, followed by Kai casting a spell to slow it down.
"Talk to One-Eyed Jack in Flotsam for the gold." He whispered to Ireena. "He owed me a favor."
OOC: The other five attacked the FOX. And I might have just accidentaly given a speed BOOST. Yes, I used the wrong spell.