Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

deleted

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 06, 2009
Hi after the marlybone update bones mcgee was removed form the crown shop was that intentional

Administrator
Hi! Bones McGee should still be in the Crown Shop (I see him for sale on my level 58 Privateer, and I've just purchased him just to make sure nothing was wrong). Could it be you have already purchased him or are looking on a character that has not yet unlocked him yet?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Administrator
Yup! The quest is called "A Chill Wind" -- he's unlocked in the Crown Shop for all players after completing the quest except for Witchdoctors, who will automatically receive him.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
Yup! The quest is called "A Chill Wind" -- he's unlocked in the Crown Shop for all players after completing the quest except for Witchdoctors, who will automatically receive him.
oh, darn! i cant get him! im a swashbuckler!

First Mate
May 01, 2012
There is a way Fearless Robert - buy Bones McGee from the Crown Shop if you really want him.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013