Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Game Packs ?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 02, 2013
So I recently got addicted to PIrate101 even though Im 18 >.< I started playing with my little brother because he said it was fun and that he would like someone else to play with him and I got hooked ! So I bought the Packs for me and him and im wondering when will the next ones come out ? me and him are very eager to know when the new packs will come out ?

Administrator
MRCaptainSparkLez on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
So I recently got addicted to PIrate101 even though Im 18 >.< I started playing with my little brother because he said it was fun and that he would like someone else to play with him and I got hooked ! So I bought the Packs for me and him and im wondering when will the next ones come out ? me and him are very eager to know when the new packs will come out ?
Glad to hear you're enjoying Pirate101! You'll find many players of all ages enjoying this game as (coming from my completely biased opinion) it's a great family game.

Thanks for your feedback on our packs. We're hard at work on all kinds of fun system and game updates here at KingsIsle! You never know what surprises are coming next from us.

See you in the skyways.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 30, 2012
I had the same question. Thanks for the feedback, Jack.

(That rhymed! )

Silver Luis Cog L65
Griffin Kidd L39

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MRCaptainSparkLez on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards. I can't wait to hear of you and your brother's adventures.
P.S. Don't feel bad about not being a kid. There are more of us "Non Kids" sailing the skyways here that you would believe. As I like to say: I may be an adult but never a grown-up

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
It was my wife who hooked me on Wizard101; we jumped into Pirate at the same time. We too are eagerly awaiting new packs and a new bundle or two.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indigo Ring on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
It was my wife who hooked me on Wizard101; we jumped into Pirate at the same time. We too are eagerly awaiting new packs and a new bundle or two.

-Indigo
Sounds like you got one good wife there . Actually you both are great, but a wife that will take steps to just have fun with her hubby is a treasure to cherish. Well done SM.

Ensign
Aug 02, 2013
So . I was able to get my girlfriend to play ( after she found me playing the game with my brother) and decided to join in and shes having a blast ! we all love to play together and even thought im a "adult" I always loved video games and just seeing other people out there on the skyway who are older than me ! :O just makes me really happy , this truly is a game without an age limit no matter if youre a new gamer or a veteran gamer , Youll get hooked ;D (see what i did there ? xD )