Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Musketeers and the flips!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2010
Hello all, my name is finny the shark (for shark week lol) and i am discussing a topic about musketeers and their moves. We all probably know that musketeer only do some flips, twirls, and spins with either their guns or themselves. Maybe in the next update musketeers could get new moves. An idea i came up with would be: the musketeer has cool battle music and the camera quickly moves in on the character and the musketeer gets his/her gun/pistols/cross bows out and shoot one shot up and one shot straight. Then the first shot hits over on top of the enemy and the second shot would hit around the torso area of the enemy. This is just an idea of mine but i just thought i would put that out there Well overall i hope you guys at ki will consider making musketeers better move wise and at least give them some battle music

Fearless Finnigan Voss lvl 65 muted musketeer

Ensign
May 21, 2010
well wouldn't that mean other classes have to get music and more "tricks" to make it a little even so nothing shows favoratism? All my moves are are summoning a lightning bolt and hitting someone with an orb. I have less moves than you. And it seems like you like muskuteer a lot since you are asking for a lot lol.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
crystal2020164 on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
well wouldn't that mean other classes have to get music and more "tricks" to make it a little even so nothing shows favoratism? All my moves are are summoning a lightning bolt and hitting someone with an orb. I have less moves than you. And it seems like you like muskuteer a lot since you are asking for a lot lol.
It's not a lot, so to say. It's just a suggestion. I hope ALL classes get new moves, and I'm sure as the game progresses and new spells and moves are released, we'll see that soon enough. I even think they might even new weapons, and with that, new moves will go with them. Someone suggested, for Swashbucklers (but anyone could wear it), we'd get a leather glove, with spikes at the fingertips (kinda like long nails, i guess), and a blade in the other hand. Or perhaps 2 leather gloves with no blade..?

They gave out new moves and weapons for all the classes, but for the life of me, I just can't remember what they were or where that thread is even at