Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who wants some Fashion Tips, Ask Me?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
Who wants some Fashion Ideas for there Pirates for Pirate101 and Wizards for Wizard101, just ask the Fashion Master, ME?

Just tell me what Pirate you have and what class he/she is in and I will come up with a Fashion Idea like no OTHER

Its the same way with your Wizard on Wizard101, just tell me what Wizard you have and what class he/she is in and let the FASHION MASTER do his work

And Please ONE QUESTION AT A TIME.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Pikachu792x on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Who wants some Fashion Ideas for there Pirates for Pirate101 and Wizards for Wizard101, just ask the Fashion Master, ME?

Just tell me what Pirate you have and what class he/she is in and I will come up with a Fashion Idea like no OTHER

Its the same way with your Wizard on Wizard101, just tell me what Wizard you have and what class he/she is in and let the FASHION MASTER do his work

Sounds fun! Well, I'm a level 52 Musketeer, and I got Light Armor for a larger clothing variety. I dunno what I'm going to do for a hat and boots to match my Battle Angel's Array, so could you help me there?

Ciao! -sips tea-

Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
Sounds fun! Well, I'm a level 52 Musketeer, and I got Light Armor for a larger clothing variety. I dunno what I'm going to do for a hat and boots to match my Battle Angel's Array, so could you help me there?

Ciao! -sips tea-
Well, it might be more helpful if you describe what the armor looks like, by using what world it came from or what lvl the armor really is?

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009

Good luck and good guidance pickachu

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011

I am a level 65 swashbuckler [ regular aquila gear ]

Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
Well if you're talking about fashion than they should really start adding some spice to the musketeer gear. When I went to Aquila for the first time I was excited to see what the gear was going to be like. When I saw the musketeer gear I wanted to barf. It seems like all the gears that require heavy armor seem to be the best looking gear in Pirate101 which seems a bit biast to me. I was thinking of having clothes that kind of give a Bonnie Anne Highlander kind of look. Perhaps, even just a bit of armor on like the shoulder pads or something would be nice. I noticed too some of the gear in the game are references to real life which I think is pretty cool and should modify some of it to give it a bit of spice.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Pikachu792x on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
Well, it might be more helpful if you describe what the armor looks like, by using what world it came from or what lvl the armor really is?
It was a drop from Beachhead, I believe either a Battle Angel or Sniper or some sort of clockwork dropped it. It's a level fifty outfit. The jacket is red, it has gold armor in some places, and all ya really need to look at is a battle angel to know what it looks like.

Ciao!

Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
It was a drop from Beachhead, I believe either a Battle Angel or Sniper or some sort of clockwork dropped it. It's a level fifty outfit. The jacket is red, it has gold armor in some places, and all ya really need to look at is a battle angel to know what it looks like.

Ciao!
Alright, so it must be a Marleyboneian look, since it came from Marleybone and it couldn't be from Valencia, I would recommend in going for a more Privateer look or Western look, but if you tell me what kind of weapon your using, it would help more.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Pikachu792x on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Alright, so it must be a Marleyboneian look, since it came from Marleybone and it couldn't be from Valencia, I would recommend in going for a more Privateer look or Western look, but if you tell me what kind of weapon your using, it would help more.
I use a Baker's Rifle, a bayonet type musket, but might start using stabby/shooty weapons.

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pikachu792x on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
x Chuckles x It might not be a bad idea to do some research, maybe on Central, and actually Learn what this stuff looks like that you want to recommend on instead of guessing. Having someone with an eye for fashion and blending looks is a good idea but it would help if you knew what you were seeing

Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
x Chuckles x It might not be a bad idea to do some research, maybe on Central, and actually Learn what this stuff looks like that you want to recommend on instead of guessing. Having someone with an eye for fashion and blending looks is a good idea but it would help if you knew what you were seeing
tried that, pirate101 central doesn't give off very info like its counter part does for wizard101.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pikachu792x on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
tried that, pirate101 central doesn't give off very info like its counter part does for wizard101.
Hmmm, maybe perusing the bazaar?