Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

That Was Yesterday

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 05, 2012
I believe I may be experiencing a glitch in this Mooshu quest, where we are supposed to defeat Inoshishi bandits in Sujimura village until we find a key to their hideout. Since recieving this quest roughly two weeks ago, I have defeated 107 inoshishi bandits and still have not found the key. If it is a glitch, could you please look into it? And if it is not, I geuss I'll just have to keep looking for the key. Thank you for your time.
-Fair Charlotte Firth, level 41 Musketeer

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
TackUpwind on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
I believe I may be experiencing a glitch in this Mooshu quest, where we are supposed to defeat Inoshishi bandits in Sujimura village until we find a key to their hideout. Since recieving this quest roughly two weeks ago, I have defeated 107 inoshishi bandits and still have not found the key. If it is a glitch, could you please look into it? And if it is not, I geuss I'll just have to keep looking for the key. Thank you for your time.
This is not a glitch.This quest just has a really low drop rate.And if the low drop rate itself is a glitch then Ki should look into raising that............

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Wow, that quest is notorious or taking lots of fights to complete but lots usually meant maybe a dozen. I agree, something is Very wrong.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
TackUpwind on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
It took a really long time or me, as well. Not 107, but still. Just keep fighting! You must be rich!

Happy Questing! Lvl 62

Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
I just did this quest recently on my musketeer. If you are soloing your way through, I would suggest switching to a busy realm and trying to jump in on someone else fighting these bandits or call in a friend or two to help. It took me 4 battles, 2 with someone else also in the battle. I don't know why but it is always easier to get drops with more folks in the battle.

If you are already fighting with others....all I can say is good luck and you will persevere...eventually.

Ensign
Jul 05, 2012
Yep, I finally got that key. It took me about eight million battles, but i got it. By the time I finished, I was able to buy a galleon ship, so maybe it wasn't so bad after all.
-Fair Charlotte Firth, Level 52 Musketeer