Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weapon ideas

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Hi!
I thought this would be a good place to put weapon ideas, like swords, hammers, staffs (or staves, wasn't sure which), guns, etc.
If you have an idea please post it here and comment on people's ideas. Can't wait to see your ideas.
My idea is a khopesh.
For those who have no idea what that thing could be, it's a sword that can easily get behind shields.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I saw a documentary with a weird double crossbow for jungle use. It was used in the Khmer Empire. I think it would make an interesting weapon for musketeers.

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Maybe if Krokotopia is made into a world, I was thinking of a scythe. Or maybe a staff with an ankh on the top.
-Black Rose Witch

Ensign
May 05, 2011
I'm actually waiting for Musketeers to get a Longbow as a weapon, lol they look epic in Wizard101 and they would look better in Pirate101 if the Muskets actually get to use them.

As for Swashbucklers, i would love to see us use El Toro's weapon as a Slashy/Stabby or just a Stabby. Lol, like if we use Gambit of Steel, we would swing the whip around at the enemies, and then a spin sword attack.

For witchdoctors, i'm thinking of their first Wizard wand, lol. I mean they are closer to the wizards than the rest of us pirates...

Buccaneers could definetely use a flail (a chain with a metal spiked ball at the end of it), like as for the attack, they swing the chain, and the ball smashes on the enemy.

For Privateers, i'm guessing a spiked shield with a sword like Ratbeard's (after his MB promo).

Those are just my epic ideas... lol

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I think it would be interesting to see a lasso used as a weapon, possibly as a combination weapon. It could snake out and pull their feet out from under enemies for a hard fall. If part of a combo weapon, you could follow up with a pistol, thrown knife, or staff attack.

Administrator
Cool Topic! There's an older locked topic about this as well. Just going to add a link to it here for fun.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Calamity Finch on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
I think it would be interesting to see a lasso used as a weapon, possibly as a combination weapon. It could snake out and pull their feet out from under enemies for a hard fall. If part of a combo weapon, you could follow up with a pistol, thrown knife, or staff attack.
Lol I could totally see Jane Canary using that

Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
There could be this world were the watermoles live, Swashbucklers could get Tomahawks, Musketeers could get a REAL bow and arrows, Witchdoctors get the water mole staff that Uga-Buga gets, a double sided sword for Buccenears, and a shield with spikes on it and a sword that captain Avary has.

Level 49

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
What about claws staby weapons that you well claw your enemy

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
Lily Evans on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Maybe if Krokotopia is made into a world, I was thinking of a scythe. Or maybe a staff with an ankh on the top.
-Black Rose Witch
staff might be made but I love scythes

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
I'd like to see a gauntlet..doesnt matter the name or how much damage it does i would buy that in a weapon's shop in p101 or maybe buy a bundle with it(if so name it the cyberspace pirate pack) maybe i will make a cyberspace pirate pack topic but anyways back to the topic here maybe put it on a boss I WOULD FARM THAT BOSS INTIL I GOT IT yea i really like gauntlet