Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Secret Shops!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
Hello Pirates! Have ye ever noticed these secret shops in the weirdest places? I know a secret shop in Marleybone. There's actually a tavern and an outfit shop in a Sewer!

Here's where you can talk about them ^^

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Bengalstar on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
Hello Pirates! Have ye ever noticed these secret shops in the weirdest places? I know a secret shop in Marleybone. There's actually a tavern and an outfit shop in a Sewer!

Yea that is where I but my mb clothes

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Bengalstar on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:

i dont think there are secret shops... if you mean the free traders, its not a secret.... as for the sewer tavern and shop they are not a secret :P you can even see all the shops on the map!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
And if you tiptoe behind the sewer tavern you will find a really good quality weapons vender too

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
Vinny Ace on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
i dont think there are secret shops... if you mean the free traders, its not a secret.... as for the sewer tavern and shop they are not a secret :P you can even see all the shops on the map!
I noticed that after 30 mintues..
And I was laughing because I realized that they weren't really secret

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
ya but it would be cool if they added secret shops like they did in W101