Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Um kingsile im kinda worried about something

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
ok I heard about this game called team fortress 2 by a few youtubers and well today i recently went to install it but I found out that I have to install steam so quick question will steam uninstall pirate101? because i kinda want to play tf2 but I'm worried it might uninstall one of my favorite games of all times so can you guys at kingsile tell me if this will uninstall pirate101

Ensign
Aug 30, 2009
It won't uninstall Pirates 101 or anything else.

Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
It won't uninstall it, I have both steam and pirate101 on a computer and nothing happens.

Community Leader
thatonevalenciansw... on May 31, 2013 wrote:
ok I heard about this game called team fortress 2 by a few youtubers and well today i recently went to install it but I found out that I have to install steam so quick question will steam uninstall pirate101? because i kinda want to play tf2 but I'm worried it might uninstall one of my favorite games of all times so can you guys at kingsile tell me if this will uninstall pirate101
I have both Pirate101 and Steam installed on my PC and I would imagine that a great many P101 players do as well. It should have no effect on P101. Enjoy Team Fortress 2!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Petty Officer
Jan 10, 2013
One program's installation will not affect the other, unless you run out of disk space and had to remove the other software you already have.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
tyteen4a03 on May 31, 2013 wrote:
One program's installation will not affect the other, unless you run out of disk space and had to remove the other software you already have.
OR, if it has a Trojan Virus (it has happened to me before).

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
OR, if it has a Trojan Virus (it has happened to me before).
Or the Trojan Horse Pet virus on Wizard. LOL
I said that cause there's a Trojan Horse with tiny men or Spartans rdy to battle at the city of Troy.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
rlfraz on May 31, 2013 wrote:
It won't uninstall Pirates 101 or anything else.
Pirate101 :/