Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Don Rafael's location in the De La Vegas Tomb

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Don Rafael's spirit, the original El Toro, has been currently located between the front of the Crypts' doors, and the instance's entry sigil since... beta, I guess... and it's very bothersome for Pirates who want to speak to him when Old Scratch summons him after clearing the instance. They try to speak to him, but accidentally ended up on the sigil instead. I ask of you to please relocate Don Rafael, plenty more than just a few inches somewhere away from between the Crypt's entry sigil and in front of the doors in the Tomb of the De La Vegas, so to reduce much accidental entry to the Crypts instace or talking to Don Rafael. Thanks for listening!

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
You can just move farther away from the sigil, but I can see how it's annoying.

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
I get the same problem with Omba, outside of the temple of the gold monkey. There's someone there on the sigil, I press x, and Omba says, "Find Omba's brother, Womba, who went off to fight soulless men."