Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buccaneer bay worth buying?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
ok so I have a lot of furniture which is cool but I also have outside furniture and furniture that just does not look good in the same room,
I was planning on buying buccaneer bay I think that is what it is called, because I figured it would have more rooms and an outside to decorate
does it actually have that or will it be just one big room?

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
yes its called the buccaneer den it hase more rooms it has a first floor a second floor and a third floor and outside is a bay so both its big i have it and a castaway refuge.

Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
bentleythebrains on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
yes its called the buccaneer den it hase more rooms it has a first floor a second floor and a third floor and outside is a bay so both its big i have it and a castaway refuge.
cool thnx :D

Ensign
May 27, 2012
ladyFelix on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
ok so I have a lot of furniture which is cool but I also have outside furniture and furniture that just does not look good in the same room,
I was planning on buying buccaneer bay I think that is what it is called, because I figured it would have more rooms and an outside to decorate
does it actually have that or will it be just one big room?
Ahoy - Just paid 100,000 gold for buccaneer den - really, really cool. Housing items at Skull Island are cheap as chips but by the time you get to Mooshu and you want to get some really cool looking stuff, it's pretty expensive - friend me if you like and check it out - fair sailing friend - Silver Misty Trice (Level 50 Buccaneer)