Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Haunted Skyway

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 10, 2010
I have a couple things to say. #1: I recently reached level 32 and I am a muskateer. So I get a quest from the privateer trainer. The quest is to talk to Colonel Church (Haunted Skyway) Fort McMurtry. But I cannot get into Haunted Skyway and I don't know why. I read someone's post about what to do and he said to go to the cantina in Santa Polo. In the cantina you have to talk to the band. (BTW I did all there side quests) He said that they will give you a quest. But when I checked there wasn't a quest -------^^^^^^-------- Please help I don't know what to do or where to go. #2: How do you check what and where you posted on this because I have tried to look for it but haven't found anything. And when i post this, I probably won't see it on the list.

Community Leader
LoganWildStalker on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
I have a couple things to say. #1: I recently reached level 32 and I am a muskateer. So I get a quest from the privateer trainer. The quest is to talk to Colonel Church (Haunted Skyway) Fort McMurtry. But I cannot get into Haunted Skyway and I don't know why. I read someone's post about what to do and he said to go to the cantina in Santa Polo. In the cantina you have to talk to the band. (BTW I did all there side quests) He said that they will give you a quest. But when I checked there wasn't a quest -------^^^^^^-------- Please help I don't know what to do or where to go. #2: How do you check what and where you posted on this because I have tried to look for it but haven't found anything. And when i post this, I probably won't see it on the list.
Whenever you log in to the game after being logged out for a little while, it will reset your quest tracker to the main storyline quest and you'll get a little catch-up voice over from your crew. What they say is what you need to do to progress. Extra areas are opened only through the main storyline (with the help of a subscription or crown shop purchase). The Dos Amigos y Uno is a lengthy side quest that will not help you get there.

As far as tracking this post, once it goes up, you can click the "Watch Topic" Button on the upper right and then select "Watched Topics" to view all of your watched topics.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
It is not uncommon for the trainer to give you this quest "early" (ie before you have access to the Haunted Skyway)

You have not progressed far enough along the main quest line to gain access yet to Haunted Skyway.

Follow the main quest line, and you will soon get access at which point you can address the quest the privateer trainer gave you.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Community Leader
You've got a bit of adventuring to do before you can get there, Pirate. There's a break in the middle of Cool Ranch between Santa Pollo and the Haunted Skyway where you'll head over to Port Regal for awhile (it's a Marleybone outpost near Skull Island).

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Ensign
Oct 10, 2010
Ensign
Oct 10, 2010
I know, I finished port regal and only have 2 quests. And they both have to do in haunted skyway. But I'll look around port regal too see if the main quest is hiding somewhere.

Ensign
Sep 24, 2012
Just follow storyline and you will get to haunted skyway

Ensign
Oct 22, 2012
I am having this same problem it is quite frustrating, i all of a sudden lost the main quest. The last thing i did was rescue napoleguin i think. Any ideas where to go from here?

First Mate
May 01, 2012
hooray4p2: Assuming you finished Flight of the Penquin and Saving Mustang Sally, check out Catbeard and Governor Stanley in the Port Regal area. Then check Gortez on his ship in Tradewinds Skyway. That should send you back to Cool Ranch.

Something that would help is writing the last 10 quests that you completed and/or started were. These can be found in the Hook pull down menu under notifications. This would help us (non-KI people) to find out where you are in the story line. Contacting support using the Orange Question Mark (HELP) in the above menu should get you a direct answer.

Ensign
Oct 22, 2012
Okay I have figured out this problem.. I had to talk to Timmy in tumbleweed. I think what happened was I leveled up while talking to him and never pressed the X key after it..