Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

End of the game??

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 06, 2009
has anyone made it to the guy on top of the turtle after ALL mooshu quests?? he sends you back to Avery saying your jouney starts where it began.. when you go to Avery a message says there is nothing more to do check back later. Seems there should be quite a bit to do since there are still three pieces to the marco pollo maps to get, has the producers of the game not developed the game that far yet?? seems as of now all i can do is restart with another character or just run around with my lvl 50 muskateer and help other players. Im just wondering if anyone else has reached this point. Thank you!!

Community Leader
redcloud157 on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
has anyone made it to the guy on top of the turtle after ALL mooshu quests?? he sends you back to Avery saying your jouney starts where it began.. when you go to Avery a message says there is nothing more to do check back later. Seems there should be quite a bit to do since there are still three pieces to the marco pollo maps to get, has the producers of the game not developed the game that far yet?? seems as of now all i can do is restart with another character or just run around with my lvl 50 muskateer and help other players. Im just wondering if anyone else has reached this point. Thank you!!
Yes, that is the current end of the main story line. Sometime soon (maybe in the next few months?) KI will release another world for us to explore/quest/dominate in as well as adding some new features (hopefully) and raising the level cap. In the mean time, you can finish completing any quests you may have skipped (if any), farm the elemental bosses for the awesome class gear they drop or, as you said (and this is what I'm doing) start a new character and go through the game again. I'm trying to see how many of the 5 classes I can get to level 50 before the next world is released.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Jul 06, 2009
Thank you!! That was my concensus , I hope it doesnt take quite that long but i do understand. there are a few more badges i can still work at, and another character scheme. Pirate101 rules!! LOL very fun!!

Ensign
Jul 10, 2011
I wish there can be another world!

toon12345678910,

Ensign
Jul 10, 2011
nullI wist there to be another world so we can all get the 3 pieces left.

Community Leader
Over in Wizard 101, KI sort of painted themselves into a corner by finishing up Malistaire's story with their first expansion world of Dragonspyre. (Wizards also ended with Mooshu when it was first released.)

This time around, by starting us off with only a few pieces of a much larger story they've allowed plenty of room to grow yet as new worlds and new levels are added.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
First of all, IKR there needs to be another world soon! I literaly just talked with cao tzu, then avery, and after I heard boochbeard say it was the end of the line for now, I immedeatly sprang to my tablet to the message boards. ( and yes im on a tablet ) there are all kinds of possibilities for the next world. Theres that SG to Valencia in port regal sky, so it may be there, return to valencia. ( and maybe a time that wouldnt take only 10 minutes like I did) also theres that mystery SG in avernus, but most ppl are saying thats shangri-la SG. Also the stormgate to MB in hamamitsu, but I think that was just effect for that MB ship quest at the start of MS. And there is also that skyway we never went to in ms, that might have some relation

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
They don't have to raise the level cap to expand upon the game and make content progressively more difficult. There are plenty examples of this and why this draconian method isn't necessary (dark age of camelot for starters). Priority should be to fix the companion system and the hotbar. Adding more to the ship battles would be a huge plus as well. They can include these necessary fixes in the expansion if need be.

Ensign
Nov 16, 2012
i think you could make at the end that we battle kane and at the end we find out he is one of our parents like they didn't die because when we do the gortez's dungeon i only hear the mom parent talking through the crystal or he could be a companain for buccaneers or witch doctors. but please make it a lot longer and A LOT more pvp area because it is crowded in there you cant battle one on one anymore but dont make shecduled matches that gets rid of the fun of pirate101 that is different than wizard.

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
Yes! I quess thats it for now! Oh well back to WOW!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
legoblocker on Jan 31, 2013 wrote:
i think you could make at the end that we battle kane and at the end we find out he is one of our parents like they didn't die because when we do the gortez's dungeon i only hear the mom parent talking through the crystal or he could be a companain for buccaneers or witch doctors. but please make it a lot longer and A LOT more pvp area because it is crowded in there you cant battle one on one anymore but dont make shecduled matches that gets rid of the fun of pirate101 that is different than wizard.
Hey, you stole my IDEA!

Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
i think they should and wizard city as one of the worlds but its changed is all crublely and destroyed because of the war and also kane as one of our parents good idea and queen can be our mom

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
robotwizard555 on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
i think they should and wizard city as one of the worlds but its changed is all crublely and destroyed because of the war and also kane as one of our parents good idea and queen can be our mom
Thats a good idea, but how can robots make a human? It is not possible. But maybe Kane and the Queen arn't even PART of the Armada? Maybe they are pirates in disguise? This could be possible, but not likely. That would be a good twist though!

Kane: "Time to die"
You:"Please! you killed my parents!"
Kane:"No, we are your parents!"
You: "Nooooooooo!"

Ensign
Aug 26, 2012
Yep.