Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

mini game suggestion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
hey I thought it would be really cool if there could be an app for the iphone that would let you login in to your pirate and play the mini games, so you could get money and items for your pirate if you can't play the actual game. Just a suggestion, thanks for your time

- Thomas Nightingale

Community Leader
Yes, but add an app for the Android OS as well. I can't play Pirate 101 all day, so I don't like taking time out of my few hours a day to play the mini games . . . but I do have lunch breaks at work free . . . .

I have liked the idea of taking a game with you in a pared down, mini-game format ever since I played Skies of Arcadia (also Pirates in the air) and there was a mini game you could play on the Visual Memory Unit. It was basic, but at the time, revolutionary!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
ya it's like why would you play the mini games and take time out of the actual playing

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
And speaking of minigames, when are the KI website minigames going to give prizes for Pirate101?

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
ya we would get a ton of prizes in wizard101 but what about pirate101