Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why is this item not farmable / BUG?!?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 27, 2009
(Edit: Removed picture of the "Fulsileer's Precision Gem" . . . sorry, images are not allowed per the rules - One-Eyed Jack)

My friend finished the quest line for the Lv67 promotion on the orphan companion. He got that item and I was like "sweet, I can't wait to see what I get" because he looked into it and saw other people with different rolls (like true grit and quick adjust). Unfortunately after I had finished the quest line I did not receive a drop of anything and you cannot reset Captain Hande.... IS THIS A BUG? or has kingsisle just decided to make a very powerful item that you only have one chance at getting?

Petty Officer
Dec 31, 2009
I am pretty sure all these same items are farmable in the final dungeon with Kane.

Community Leader
IDeadshotI on Jun 16, 2016 wrote:
(Edit: Removed picture of the "Fulsileer's Precision Gem" . . . sorry, images are not allowed per the rules - One-Eyed Jack)

My friend finished the quest line for the Lv67 promotion on the orphan companion. He got that item and I was like "sweet, I can't wait to see what I get" because he looked into it and saw other people with different rolls (like true grit and quick adjust). Unfortunately after I had finished the quest line I did not receive a drop of anything and you cannot reset Captain Hande.... IS THIS A BUG? or has kingsisle just decided to make a very powerful item that you only have one chance at getting?
My understanding is that you can get these items through other battles in the new content. That these special items/drops are not limited to the one battle which cannot be redone as you noticed, because it is a companion promotion quest, tied to a specific companion (which varies from class to class).

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV