Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

An Unexpected Return

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
Hello! A while back, (not sure quite how long) I had to end my subscription to Pirate101. Fortune has favored me lately, and much to my delight I've been able to resubscribe. (WOO!)

I actually Wasn't going to renew that membership until Pirate got its next update, and admittedly I'm frustrated that there hasn't been any *solid* news on the next book, or confirmation of the next serious update. I missed this game a lot (I still have fond memories of Anecorbie's 100 tower run, and valkoor's hilarious posts), but I'm worried that if it goes much longer the game will be considered dead, whether or not there are plans in the works.

In any case... yo! hows it going! Have I missed anything big?

and... I guess I'll see you in the spiral.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Blixet on Mar 25, 2016 wrote:
Hello! A while back, (not sure quite how long) I had to end my subscription to Pirate101. Fortune has favored me lately, and much to my delight I've been able to resubscribe. (WOO!)

I actually Wasn't going to renew that membership until Pirate got its next update, and admittedly I'm frustrated that there hasn't been any *solid* news on the next book, or confirmation of the next serious update. I missed this game a lot (I still have fond memories of Anecorbie's 100 tower run, and valkoor's hilarious posts), but I'm worried that if it goes much longer the game will be considered dead, whether or not there are plans in the works.

In any case... yo! hows it going! Have I missed anything big?

and... I guess I'll see you in the spiral.
You might have missed Falmea Friday. But welcome back.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2016
Improved(?) PVP with ranks, special things and pets, ship cabins, not alot.