Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Possible Account Banning Question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 02, 2013
I know it sounds ridiculous, insane, is kinda dumb, but on a new Pirate, I want to fight alot of Troggies on Skull Mountain before I even recruit Bonnie Anne, so she'll (and most other Companions) will be a higher Level then the Max Level.

Also, just in case, you might be wondering how I'd reach Max Level by doing so. Well, after every battle, you earn a tiny bit of Exp. Theoretically, because of this, if I fight a ton of those Troggies, I'll be able to reach the Max Level, because I'll be getting Experience bit by bit.

Anyway, what I'm worried about is that if I do so, and reach Max Level and recruit Bonnie Anne at Max Level, would my account get mistakenly banned? Because to the naked eye (per say), it'd look liked I hacked it. I don't want to get banned from the account because of that.

I'd really appreciate an answer, especially from one of the developers, like Ratbeard or Bonnie Anne (here on these fourms.).

From,

Sly Colin Voss, Lv. 65
Helpful Alexander Dove, Lv. 44
Mousy Malik, Lv. 21
Charming Quinn Brewster, Lv. 17
Strong Horace Ironside, Lv. 11

Please help. I don't want my account to get banned from some crazy but legit overleveling.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

As long as you aren't actually cheating, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Shiny Shinx on Mar 3, 2016 wrote:
I know it sounds ridiculous, insane, is kinda dumb, but on a new Pirate, I want to fight alot of Troggies on Skull Mountain before I even recruit Bonnie Anne, so she'll (and most other Companions) will be a higher Level then the Max Level.

Also, just in case, you might be wondering how I'd reach Max Level by doing so. Well, after every battle, you earn a tiny bit of Exp. Theoretically, because of this, if I fight a ton of those Troggies, I'll be able to reach the Max Level, because I'll be getting Experience bit by bit.

Anyway, what I'm worried about is that if I do so, and reach Max Level and recruit Bonnie Anne at Max Level, would my account get mistakenly banned? Because to the naked eye (per say), it'd look liked I hacked it. I don't want to get banned from the account because of that.

I'd really appreciate an answer, especially from one of the developers, like Ratbeard or Bonnie Anne (here on these fourms.).

From,

Sly Colin Voss, Lv. 65
Helpful Alexander Dove, Lv. 44
Mousy Malik, Lv. 21
Charming Quinn Brewster, Lv. 17
Strong Horace Ironside, Lv. 11

Please help. I don't want my account to get banned from some crazy but legit overleveling.
But this is going to take you a long, loooong time! and you'll be forgoing the rest of the quest line. And what if the level cap rises while you're doing this?
Ooooh and there's the question of promotion for this lovely fox lady, how will you be able to enter those areas when you haven't even started the story?
Please reconsider this attempt at overleveling a companion! If you really want to overlevel a companion, may I suggest that you wait to recruit the trainer companions?