Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion Matchmaking Corner!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Do you have two companions that you know would just make the perfect couple? Well right 'em down here! Make sure to include why you think they are meant to be and who would win in a fight.

Sarah Steele and Subodai: She's quick and sassy and he's strong and bold--it's just mean to be. Sarah would rip Subodai to shreds.

Nurse Quinn and Crafty Jack Harker (Crab Hermit): They're both extremely pathetic and die instantly. Neither would win because they can't hit anything even if their life depended on it.

Bonnie Anne: No one is good enough for Bonnie Anne (maybe you could work on that KI?)

Gracie Conrad and Hawkules: She's energetic and eager and he's pretty much the Aquilan version of El Toro
(dun dun dun dun dun),so in my mind at least, it's exactly like El Toro and Mustang Sally's relationship. Hawkules would win in a fight, but not by much.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Ridolfo Capoferro and Toreador!

Both great side quest swashbucklers their finesse is a sight to behold! I think Ridolfo Capoferros dashing movements would disarm and ultimately defeat Toreador, also a Toreador has more experience taming bulls over unicorns! ( Toreador is Spanish for bullfighter)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sarah Steele and Milo Greytail: Sarah deserves a nice, warm hearted guy after her disasterous relationship with Dagger and the Bilge Rats. ( and btw, just a string of relentless crits from Subodai would leave her hitting the floor like a bag of Wild Rice! )
Why would you match a brilliant lass like Gracie with a thick skulled moron like Hawkules? No, she needs someone to pull her out of her logical orbit by a dashing romantic Dog like Lucky Jack Russell.
My personal pick for my crew would match Fan Flanders and Froggo Villa; a "rather famous thief" and a bandit handy with daggers; a match made in Heaven!

Ensign
Aug 22, 2011
In my mind, Nurse Quinnand Rooster Cogburnare a couple The unofficial mom & dad of my crew! (The rest of us are a little childish and impulsive at moments, so I like to think they keep us in line!)

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Matchmaking my favorite companions is pretty hard, since there is a HUGE lack of some female species.

I would ship Subodai and Mustang Sally, even though she's married, she's better off with a strong, humble horse.

Can't really think of anyone else that'd be good together, got any good ideas for couples of the same gender?

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
piratemonster3002 on Feb 27, 2016 wrote:
Do you have two companions that you know would just make the perfect couple? Well right 'em down here! Make sure to include why you think they are meant to be and who would win in a fight.

Sarah Steele and Subodai: She's quick and sassy and he's strong and bold--it's just mean to be. Sarah would rip Subodai to shreds.

Nurse Quinn and Crafty Jack Harker (Crab Hermit): They're both extremely pathetic and die instantly. Neither would win because they can't hit anything even if their life depended on it.

Bonnie Anne: No one is good enough for Bonnie Anne (maybe you could work on that KI?)

Gracie Conrad and Hawkules: She's energetic and eager and he's pretty much the Aquilan version of El Toro
(dun dun dun dun dun),so in my mind at least, it's exactly like El Toro and Mustang Sally's relationship. Hawkules would win in a fight, but not by much.
I would just like to point out that since the companions update that nurse Quinn is great a damage so is the hermit crab they could use a little more damage resist but other wise they are great and they don't die instantly I've used them before in high level battles and they did great well I didn't use them before the update but when it came out they were great and also I think that shiruku Neko and Kobe would make a nice couple not sure who would win though they are both great