Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Next Chapter?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
Hey! I just bought a full year of Pirate101, just a few weeks ago because I love this game, finished the last chapter not too long ago, and am wondering when the next chapter will be out. I'm lvl 65 Buccaneer, and wouldn't wanna waste much of my membership. I enjoy the adventures of this game...would any one know when it might be coming out? I wouldn't mind leveling up to like...over 100 (if they make the lvl cap that high), I'd just wanna keep playing though. Lol...but does any one know when the next chapter would be out?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bloody Billy on Oct 21, 2015 wrote:
Hey! I just bought a full year of Pirate101, just a few weeks ago because I love this game, finished the last chapter not too long ago, and am wondering when the next chapter will be out. I'm lvl 65 Buccaneer, and wouldn't wanna waste much of my membership. I enjoy the adventures of this game...would any one know when it might be coming out? I wouldn't mind leveling up to like...over 100 (if they make the lvl cap that high), I'd just wanna keep playing though. Lol...but does any one know when the next chapter would be out?
Nobody knows the answer to that question, Bloody Billy ( nice moniker BTW ). We haven't had an update for over a year. Keep your eyes on the Boards and the update notes for hints as to when it is coming, though.
Maybe you might want to create a few extra pirates while you wait or engage in other activities.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
sad to say there has been no notice of when ever we will get more game / it have been over 2 years since the last release of a chapter

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Well, no one knows for sure. Let's hope around Christmas? It can be our holiday present...

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
It's been a long time since the last storyline update. There was not a lot going on lately, I have 2 maxed level characters and almost done with the storyline for the secound time.It's time to create a new character,perferably a differnt class from the pervious 5 characters and perhaps if wanted a secound pirate class of choice to fill that empty spot.

Wait six maxed character you say, why not say "hi" to old friends and maybe introduce our pirate character(s) with some new freinds and thorw a party in a perfect relem or one of our deeds. ( Just don't break Captain Avery's stuff, he won't be happy. )

Until then happy sailing.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Well when Flamea said, "Winter is coming" I think that was a much bigger hint than we've ever gotten. Or it could just be a teaser but that would kind of be mean if we don't get at least SOMETHING added to the storyline. I think its a HUGE hint because what world do people want to go to that has to do with Winter and all things snow?

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Magnificent Kiley on Oct 26, 2015 wrote:
Well when Flamea said, "Winter is coming" I think that was a much bigger hint than we've ever gotten. Or it could just be a teaser but that would kind of be mean if we don't get at least SOMETHING added to the storyline. I think its a HUGE hint because what world do people want to go to that has to do with Winter and all things snow?
Polaris, Grizzleheim Avalon, Azteca, Mooshu, and potentially Empyrea, Rajah, Khrysalis and Krokotopia, (Even though the former is the least likely, but it does have some snow!)

There are possibly a lot of unmentioned worlds in the spiral as well that has snow. As for Rajah and Empyrea, what do we know of them? A couple things, maybe, but not enough to say it doesn't have snow. Rajah is home to the Kurgha tigers, but it could be home to many other creatures that prefer to live in cold(er) climates. Empyrea, I will say that I know absolutely nothing about it, though that's probably because I have forgotten what it is, really..

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
None of us know when the next chapter is, but I would suggest making all 6 spaces on your account and make them 65, doing all the different classes to get the full appeal of pirates.
I personally have 11 level 65s on two accounts, and anxiously waiting the next chapter whilst trying to slowly do my last pirate. (I can't afford a third account)

Let's hope it's soon!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fragmentedheart on Oct 30, 2015 wrote:
None of us know when the next chapter is, but I would suggest making all 6 spaces on your account and make them 65, doing all the different classes to get the full appeal of pirates.
I personally have 11 level 65s on two accounts, and anxiously waiting the next chapter whilst trying to slowly do my last pirate. (I can't afford a third account)

Let's hope it's soon!
Welcome to the message boards, that was great advice to create 6 pirates to get the full flavor of P101!

Ensign
Apr 26, 2012
I'm just happy we don't go back to Cool Ranch... More like Struggle Ranch...

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Mycin Xanderman on Oct 31, 2015 wrote:
I'm just happy we don't go back to Cool Ranch... More like Struggle Ranch...
Too bad that they never said we won't go back and that there are a lot of unused caves and stuff there..

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
First, Welcome to the Boards! Sorry for the late introduction.

Unfortunately, it's been 2 years, 5 months, 1 week, and 6 days(~873 days) since the last worlds (Marleybone and Aquila) were added, and not much else has been said since. However, I remain optimistic, that the new world will come soon, and that we need to keep faith!

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
or maybe she meant winter is coming and you should bundle up
canadian winters = the worst winters

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
RESlDUE on Nov 8, 2015 wrote:
or maybe she meant winter is coming and you should bundle up
canadian winters = the worst winters
There is nothing wrong with our winters. They are wonderful. As long you don't live in the Prairies, the Great Lakes Snow Belt, the Arctic Circle, or the Atlantic Provinces. So basically, a Canadian winter is wonderful, as long as you live in British Columbia, or extreme Southern Ontario.

I was in the prairies for the last winter, dealing with the lovely severe cold. This year I get to deal with the amazing Atlantic storms.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
When I read the letter, I thought "winter is coming" was a reference to the pvp season, as they're still working the kinks out and may have to make changes.

Ensign
Dec 21, 2013
Whenever they be done making content for Wizard101(Whenever that is ) they'll (most likely) focus 100% on Pirate101! (I HOPE)

Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
CdeWinter on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
There is nothing wrong with our winters. They are wonderful. As long you don't live in the Prairies, the Great Lakes Snow Belt, the Arctic Circle, or the Atlantic Provinces. So basically, a Canadian winter is wonderful, as long as you live in British Columbia, or extreme Southern Ontario.

I was in the prairies for the last winter, dealing with the lovely severe cold. This year I get to deal with the amazing Atlantic storms.
So basically, a Canadian winter is wonderful, as long as you live in British Columbia, or extreme Southern Ontario.

yeah thats me
but it went down to -35 degrees many times in southern ontario
almost -40

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
TheRedPirate2148 on Nov 11, 2015 wrote:
Whenever they be done making content for Wizard101(Whenever that is ) they'll (most likely) focus 100% on Pirate101! (I HOPE)
You forget, they have the KI MMO Live Team, meaning they are working on both W101 & P101 at once. Do not think that once they're done making content for Wizard101, they will focus on making more Pirate101 content. That would be alternating between the two games. You really don't think they would still solely focus on W101 updates all the time, do you? Of course not. They still do updates to P101.

Plus, they have their Mobile Live Team already focused on their mobile games, so they probably have no impact on their MMO team & it won't be affected by that.

Don't worry. W101 will still have updates, but, updates to P101 will also be made & going forward at the same time, too.

Remember, Our second trip to Valencia is still way overdue, and even if, just only saying if, it doesn't arrive this year, I can only hope they will at least bring up another update to improve it while our story update is still in the works, like before. We still need at least something, like improvements to our companions & such.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
RESlDUE on Nov 11, 2015 wrote:
So basically, a Canadian winter is wonderful, as long as you live in British Columbia, or extreme Southern Ontario.

yeah thats me
but it went down to -35 degrees many times in southern ontario
almost -40
I know, I've lived in Southern Ontario. At least it isn't the -50 degrees of the prairies.

Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
CdeWinter on Nov 12, 2015 wrote:
I know, I've lived in Southern Ontario. At least it isn't the -50 degrees of the prairies.
that's true

Ensign
Jun 29, 2014
When I read this I said to myself, "meh,theres probably no updates coming :(" but then... I check the post date...
October 21th 2015! HOPE!!! Just finished the game today so I'll probably buy another membership when the update comes! :)

Also,I think they are making something big... like realllyy big... new companions? new quests? new storyline? (obviously) new systems? NEW WORLDS?! who knows..

Reliable Gavin Orne Level 65

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
There is plenty of stuff to do if your bucc's maxed out: Farm the tower of moo Manchu, farm for scrip from smugglers arena and the pirates regatta, ranked pvp, or make a new character

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Squalltamer on Nov 23, 2015 wrote:
There is plenty of stuff to do if your bucc's maxed out: Farm the tower of moo Manchu, farm for scrip from smugglers arena and the pirates regatta, ranked pvp, or make a new character
Or farm for gold.... as in, gain gold only to squander it on *Trumpets play* gold!

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I almost mistook you for me, Billy lol

Any who, sad to say, I've been waiting for 3 years for another update after MB and Aquila. Surely, KI wouldn't make us wait another year for a chapter or extra level update so this might be good for you... might not... I just know I was in your shoes once after finishing MB that I bought a year membership and in that time, had very little to do once Aquila was completed...

I try to be enthusiastic and hope for more story content soon, but with everything seeming to be at a grinding halt(minus PvP, which not everybody cares for, or replaying the same dungeons and getting the same results, or decorating housing which I find interest in), who knows. In one of the newsletters it said something about "Winter is coming", but it might be more dungeons that you'll end up repeating over and over again. I really hope for a story update, but we'll see...

*crew walks in*

Bonnie Anne~ Eh... Captain? Do you have a sibling?
Subodai~ *looks from Billy to me*
Me~ No, but I could've sword that I was looking at my own name for a moment there.
Rat Beard~ *walks in* Imposter! *attacks me* Aye, where be our captin'?!
Sarah~ *shakes her head* You nit! Does she look like a Buccaneer to you?
Me~ *sigh* small world...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bloody Belle on Nov 23, 2015 wrote:
I almost mistook you for me, Billy lol

Any who, sad to say, I've been waiting for 3 years for another update after MB and Aquila. Surely, KI wouldn't make us wait another year for a chapter or extra level update so this might be good for you... might not... I just know I was in your shoes once after finishing MB that I bought a year membership and in that time, had very little to do once Aquila was completed...

I try to be enthusiastic and hope for more story content soon, but with everything seeming to be at a grinding halt(minus PvP, which not everybody cares for, or replaying the same dungeons and getting the same results, or decorating housing which I find interest in), who knows. In one of the newsletters it said something about "Winter is coming", but it might be more dungeons that you'll end up repeating over and over again. I really hope for a story update, but we'll see...

*crew walks in*

Bonnie Anne~ Eh... Captain? Do you have a sibling?
Subodai~ *looks from Billy to me*
Me~ No, but I could've sword that I was looking at my own name for a moment there.
Rat Beard~ *walks in* Imposter! *attacks me* Aye, where be our captin'?!
Sarah~ *shakes her head* You nit! Does she look like a Buccaneer to you?
Me~ *sigh* small world...
Since P101 is three years old, its ridiculous to say that we haven't had a story update in three years. Its is nearly 2 and a half years since Aquila.