Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hydra

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
I believe the first reported problem with ebony head respawning and unable to hit was documented over 2 years ago. I have even believe admin has taken video of the problem. at what point can we expect this problem to be fixed? I think 2 years would be enough time to have fixed this problem. this really makes it difficult to 1)enjoy doing other pirates if I know I cant get past this point and 2) even worse is if I have a pirate to this point that has not fled a battle or lost and sitting at the hydra door wondering what should I do? I understand bugs in a game but this has taken way to long to resolve.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
jason wreckless on Sep 7, 2015 wrote:
I believe the first reported problem with ebony head respawning and unable to hit was documented over 2 years ago. I have even believe admin has taken video of the problem. at what point can we expect this problem to be fixed? I think 2 years would be enough time to have fixed this problem. this really makes it difficult to 1)enjoy doing other pirates if I know I cant get past this point and 2) even worse is if I have a pirate to this point that has not fled a battle or lost and sitting at the hydra door wondering what should I do? I understand bugs in a game but this has taken way to long to resolve.
AHHHHH! So it has been going on for as long as Aquila's been around? I very much doubt it's been around for that long but maybe that's just me because of how long they took to do an update. Also I think they should either fix this and other bugs like it or just give us back companions being able to use life fountains so we could at least do something while the bug is being fixed (and maybe even keep it after it's fixed too x cough cough x) instead of getting our crew killed time and time again for no reason!