Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I took a "vacation" to Aquila and...

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
I took a "vacation" to a Aquila and decided to explore the world and as I visited The Passage.
Now I'm only in Mooshoo, Marazume Palace to be precise and as I entered The Passage a dog which I know is a future companion for Marleybone which I don't have started talking and I checked my quests and I had 2 STORYLINE QUESTS! One to defeat the Scylla and another to defeat the guardian of wood. Is this normal?
-Stormy Oliver Zabra Level 50

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Coyle Thundershard on Jan 12, 2015 wrote:
I took a "vacation" to a Aquila and decided to explore the world and as I visited The Passage.
Now I'm only in Mooshoo, Marazume Palace to be precise and as I entered The Passage a dog which I know is a future companion for Marleybone which I don't have started talking and I checked my quests and I had 2 STORYLINE QUESTS! One to defeat the Scylla and another to defeat the guardian of wood. Is this normal?
-Stormy Oliver Zabra Level 50
When you enter the Passage, you automatically get the quest "The Twin Dilemma".

Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
Ok thank you so much! The companion was Gracie Conrad by the way and I have her now since I did defeat Rooke at the wreck of his ship.

Stormy Oliver Zabra, Level 59