Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Easter Eggs

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
I love the Easter Eggs everywhere in KI games. Here are two I found recently...
-The Frogfather
-Barkeep Flopsy, the rabbit ( Avatar anyone?)
What are some ones you've found?

Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
sorry, i forgot some... XD

Wyatt Chirp is named after Wyatt Earp, a lawman i believe..... Lots of players wanted to know how he died, his death is kinda graphic, so i wouldn't say it here.

Duck Holliday is named after a cowboy, i forgot his name, but his last name is Holliday.

your lucky i know my history!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rainbow0839 on Nov 28, 2014 wrote:
I love the Easter Eggs everywhere in KI games. Here are two I found recently...
-The Frogfather
-Barkeep Flopsy, the rabbit ( Avatar anyone?)
What are some ones you've found?
I believe the name 'Flopsy' comes from Beatrix Potter's story The Tale of Peter Rabbit; where Peter has brothers and a sister by the names of: Flopsy, Mopsy & Cottontail.

Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
jamual heath on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
sorry, i forgot some... XD

Wyatt Chirp is named after Wyatt Earp, a lawman i believe..... Lots of players wanted to know how he died, his death is kinda graphic, so i wouldn't say it here.

Duck Holliday is named after a cowboy, i forgot his name, but his last name is Holliday.

your lucky i know my history!
why didn't my last post come up? it didn't break the rules....

Josey Quails is named after Josey Wales, a movie character.

Gortez is named after Cortez, a Spanish conqueror

El Toro, is El Zorro, indeed.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
anecorbie on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
I believe the name 'Flopsy' comes from Beatrix Potter's story The Tale of Peter Rabbit; where Peter has brothers and a sister by the names of: Flopsy, Mopsy & Cottontail.
Didn't think of that! it's possible Avatar got it from there too...