Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sip battles broken

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 04, 2012
I find this regularly; on many ship battles I cannot target anything on the left of my screen (near the chat box). I have reduced the chat box, altered it, whatever, but i still cannot target mobs there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Chinspinner on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
I find this regularly; on many ship battles I cannot target anything on the left of my screen (near the chat box). I have reduced the chat box, altered it, whatever, but i still cannot target mobs there.
Use that Tab button. That will switch the target to the nearest ship. Just Tab until you get the ship you want.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
Use that Tab button. That will switch the target to the nearest ship. Just Tab until you get the ship you want.
Thanks for that hint, Chrissy. That will really help when I keep accidentally targeting Indigo's ships.

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
Hey! The Tab button will allow you walk around the ship. Did you meant [ and ] buttons?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Jojimbo101 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
Hey! The Tab button will allow you walk around the ship. Did you meant [ and ] buttons?
*Blushing furiously* Yes I indeed meant the brackets [ or ] . What was I thinking? My apologies for the misinformation.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Jojimbo101 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
Oh oh! Which is it, tab or brackets? (Brackets? Really? I didn't know we could do things with brackets other than to bracket stuff.)