Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why oh! Why

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 12, 2009
Why is it when there are updates to the game, the art of fighting changes from one day to another?? I was in the tunnels the other day and fighting ancient ones. They had the usual fighting stats.. If they missed they had a quick adjust. Today, I fight the same creatures with a different character and now they have Double Tap during normal fighting?? That is skill that we have to work to earn. Now it gives these creatures a greater chance of defeating your companions therefore having to do it again. Its hard to have a strategy when ALL powers are just dumped on all enemy characters.
Any one else experiencing this?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sailormate on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
Why is it when there are updates to the game, the art of fighting changes from one day to another?? I was in the tunnels the other day and fighting ancient ones. They had the usual fighting stats.. If they missed they had a quick adjust. Today, I fight the same creatures with a different character and now they have Double Tap during normal fighting?? That is skill that we have to work to earn. Now it gives these creatures a greater chance of defeating your companions therefore having to do it again. Its hard to have a strategy when ALL powers are just dumped on all enemy characters.
Any one else experiencing this?
You also get the chance at double tap, blade storm or mojo echo. I feel this makes the battle fast-paced & exciting.