Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's your favorite pirate101 theme?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
What is your favorite music piece in pirate101? Is it the theme of the bison, or maybe the calming music of the mooshu skyway? Mine is the Tumbleweed theme. It best fits the world of cool ranch. My second favorite is the mooshu broadside combat theme. It is just so EPIC!

Administrator
For those who need a jump start talking about this topic, maybe you'll want to take a quick listen to some of our Ringtones!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
My favorite is when you enter Marleybone and you hear the skyway theme! It sounds EPIC! Then, my second favorite theme is when you fight Armada enemies in Beachhead in Marleybone!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
mine is either MB theme 1 or MB theme 3

Ensign
May 23, 2012
I love the Mooshu sky way music. I could listen to it for dazyz

Commodore
May 31, 2009
My favorites are (going off of the Ringtones) Skull Island theme 9, Marleybone themes 1 and 4, and Aquila theme 2.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I like the spiral battle theme song best, be great for a fierce brawl I say.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
I love the Marleybone Armada fight theme. It allows me a good excuse to daydream. (Also known as write out more parts of my pirate's story.)