Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My Little Vacation Log One Year Anniversary Party

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Richard: Hey this is Richard...

Romba: x from the background x Richard! x comes running x

Richard: Yes I know I missed you too

Romba: Aww... Thanks Richard

Richard: Anyway this party is for Griffin Devereaux: the Creator of My Little Vacation Log.

Romba: Why are we throwing a party for him? What good has he done for the community recently?

Richard: It's been one year since he started the Vacation Log.

Romba: Really? Wow time flies quickly

Richard: Yes it does. I asked Griffin outside of the game, and we decided that the date will be on Friday July, 11th. We haven't decided on the time, but we did conclude that we will be meeting up at the usual meeting point. If you don't know what that is it is Vadima Realm and if it were to be busy (rarely does that happen it will be in Area 1).

Romba: In two weeks! I got to get the decorations soon, and the catering! x dials Highlander Fox's Bakery phone number x

Richard: x glances at phone x No there's no 9, and you're not the party planner

Romba: Why not?

Richard: Remember the last time you tried to plan a party?

Romba: You burn Avery's Court one time you're blamed for life!

George and Elizabeth: Can we be in the party?

Romba: I wonder what strawberries taste like?

Richard: x calls Chrissy on P-Phone x Hello Chrissy do you know a guy who's has champagne poppers?

x Gizmo and Hunter (quackosaurus) crash through a wall x

Gizmo: Gizzy!

Hunter: x quacks x

Richard: Yes they had Breakfast Tacos with Moolong Tea earlier do you know where I can get party streamers x

Elizabeth: Ooh! can we get fireworks?

Romba: That taste like lemons!

Sarah: Did you see those poms earlier? They were so gorgeous!

Fan Flanders: Oh my gosh yes!

Subodai: You manipulated her!

Bonnie: She did that to me and you didn't freak out

Romba: I want more Breakfast Tacos!

Richard: x listens to everyone's conversations x Ummm... Remember July 11th Vadima Realm, I will release more information soon. x leaves through wall and calls house rebuilders x

Griffin: x holding bags of groceries x Hey guys what did I miss? x notices destruction and chaos and leaves x

Romba: I like Cheesy tacos!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Richard Ashthorn on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
Richard: Hey this is Richard...

Romba: x from the background x Richard! x comes running x

Richard: Yes I know I missed you too

Romba: Aww... Thanks Richard

Richard: Anyway this party is for Griffin Devereaux: the Creator of My Little Vacation Log.

Romba: Why are we throwing a party for him? What good has he done for the community recently?

Richard: It's been one year since he started the Vacation Log.

Romba: Really? Wow time flies quickly

Richard: Yes it does. I asked Griffin outside of the game, and we decided that the date will be on Friday July, 11th. We haven't decided on the time, but we did conclude that we will be meeting up at the usual meeting point. If you don't know what that is it is Vadima Realm and if it were to be busy (rarely does that happen it will be in Area 1).

Romba: In two weeks! I got to get the decorations soon, and the catering! x dials Highlander Fox's Bakery phone number x

Richard: x glances at phone x No there's no 9, and you're not the party planner

Romba: Why not?

Richard: Remember the last time you tried to plan a party?

Romba: You burn Avery's Court one time you're blamed for life!

George and Elizabeth: Can we be in the party?

Romba: I wonder what strawberries taste like?

Richard: x calls Chrissy on P-Phone x Hello Chrissy do you know a guy who's has champagne poppers?

x Gizmo and Hunter (quackosaurus) crash through a wall x

Gizmo: Gizzy!

Hunter: x quacks x

Richard: Yes they had Breakfast Tacos with Moolong Tea earlier do you know where I can get party streamers x

Elizabeth: Ooh! can we get fireworks?

Romba: That taste like lemons!

Sarah: Did you see those poms earlier? They were so gorgeous!

Fan Flanders: Oh my gosh yes!

Subodai: You manipulated her!

Bonnie: She did that to me and you didn't freak out

Romba: I want more Breakfast Tacos!

Richard: x listens to everyone's conversations x Ummm... Remember July 11th Vadima Realm, I will release more information soon. x leaves through wall and calls house rebuilders x

Griffin: x holding bags of groceries x Hey guys what did I miss? x notices destruction and chaos and leaves x

Romba: I like Cheesy tacos!
you already told me (a bit head of this post) and I made sure I had time, I do so I hope to see you there (unless something comes up) although I need a time...

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Richard: Griffin and I have come up with a time. We came up with 7:00 p.m Central - ???.

Griffin: I say hi! Also I have turned my bunkhouse into a place called Club Griffin, and I have to ask you guys: What should I do with Club Griffin? Post back and tell me what I should I do with it?

Richard: Anyway we decided that we will be having a random dance party, sea farming, pvp sparring, pet sparring, and more stuff.

Griffin: I'm also planning on making the highlights of the party and putting them in a vacation log, so the special guest of the log will be... everyone!

Richard: So remember the party will be on: Friday July 11th at 7:00 p.m Central time.

Griffin: Should we also dress up?

Richard: It's your party.

Griffin: Ok so the theme should be... Fancy Apparel! Also it's not going to be a contest, just show up in your best.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Richard Ashthorn on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
Richard: Griffin and I have come up with a time. We came up with 7:00 p.m Central - ???.

Griffin: I say hi! Also I have turned my bunkhouse into a place called Club Griffin, and I have to ask you guys: What should I do with Club Griffin? Post back and tell me what I should I do with it?

Richard: Anyway we decided that we will be having a random dance party, sea farming, pvp sparring, pet sparring, and more stuff.

Griffin: I'm also planning on making the highlights of the party and putting them in a vacation log, so the special guest of the log will be... everyone!

Richard: So remember the party will be on: Friday July 11th at 7:00 p.m Central time.

Griffin: Ok so the theme should be... Fancy Apparel! Also it's not going to be a contest, just show up in your best.
great looking forward to it wait wait wait fancy apparel???!!! oh great time for a sail around the skyways looking for something good

fearless talon Lewis

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Congrats on 1 year of the Vacation Log!! It is hilarious!

Dead Mike: Yup, they sure have a sense of humor.

El Toro: I think I, El Toro x trumpets x will attend this party

Me: I'll have to be there for you to be there, and I don't even know if I'll be able to go!

El Toro: Well, fine then. Find out where it is, and take me!

Ratbeard: Ah, be quiet. Besides, Captain doesn't have you as her firstmate!

El Toro: Why not!?! I'm obviously much more charismatic and powerful than Bonnie Anne!

Bonnie Anne: You did not just say that. x picks up a pie and throws it at him x

El Toro: My costume!

Bonnie Anne: Mwahaha!

Me: You did not just do that, did you Bonnie? That was the worst evil laugh I've ever heard!

Bonnie Anne: Whatever.

Dead Mike: Can we just find out where this party's going to be, and be done with this?

Me: All right, all right! Leave me in peace, and I'll ask them! (To Richard) Where's the party going to be? I'll try to attend if I can!

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
Congrats on 1 year of the Vacation Log!! It is hilarious!

Dead Mike: Yup, they sure have a sense of humor.

El Toro: I think I, El Toro x trumpets x will attend this party

Me: I'll have to be there for you to be there, and I don't even know if I'll be able to go!

El Toro: Well, fine then. Find out where it is, and take me!

Ratbeard: Ah, be quiet. Besides, Captain doesn't have you as her firstmate!

El Toro: Why not!?! I'm obviously much more charismatic and powerful than Bonnie Anne!

Bonnie Anne: You did not just say that. x picks up a pie and throws it at him x

El Toro: My costume!

Bonnie Anne: Mwahaha!

Me: You did not just do that, did you Bonnie? That was the worst evil laugh I've ever heard!

Bonnie Anne: Whatever.

Dead Mike: Can we just find out where this party's going to be, and be done with this?

Me: All right, all right! Leave me in peace, and I'll ask them! (To Richard) Where's the party going to be? I'll try to attend if I can!
Richard: The party will be all over. We will meet up at the Life Fountain in Avery's Court. Reminder: Vadima Realm (Area 1). And also we will be going to places that will involve a subscription, so if you do not have one or it's going to run out before July 11th renew it or buy one at your nearest supplier. Oh yeah one more we also came up with another idea, but it will need to be a surprise!

Romba: They're gonn- x Richard covers bill x

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009

Fancy Apparel? Like, a suit? Seems like I'll be making a trip to Cool Ranch...
---------------
Iago: Captain! I am already wearing a fancy suit!
Kai: Iago, how does that help?
Iago: I can come with you!
Kai: Uh... no.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Your timing is convenient.This party will be at 2:00 AM July 12th my time.And I'll be going to the airport for a trip at 4:00 AM July 12th my time...I think...I might come.

Boy,One Eyed Jack,I've been making you a busy busy rabbit today.But it's worth it,eh?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Richard Ashthorn on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
Richard: The party will be all over. We will meet up at the Life Fountain in Avery's Court. Reminder: Vadima Realm (Area 1). And also we will be going to places that will involve a subscription, so if you do not have one or it's going to run out before July 11th renew it or buy one at your nearest supplier. Oh yeah one more we also came up with another idea, but it will need to be a surprise!

Romba: They're gonn- x Richard covers bill x
Misty: Thanks, Richard! Oh, by the way, I'm only through most of MooShu, so if we end up going to Marleybone or Aquila, I'll need a teleport buddy!

Ratbeard: Not to underestimate ye, Cap'n, but isn't goin' ta Marleybone an' Aquila a bit ambitious fer ye?

Me: I'm overleveled as it is! I should be in Marleybone, but I did all of the side quests I could find!

Bonnie Anne: Ah, be quiet Ratbeard! If Misty wants to go ta Marleybone and Aquila, I say huzzah to that!

Misty: Both of you be quiet. Thanks again, Richard!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

like marleybone gear or cool ranch gear?

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Anything that you think is fancy will be ok really. In other words both Marleybone and Cool Ranch will be ok. Also we will be doing some pvp during the party, so make sure you have some bring pvp gear with you.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Richard Ashthorn on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
Anything that you think is fancy will be ok really. In other words both Marleybone and Cool Ranch will be ok. Also we will be doing some pvp during the party, so make sure you have some bring pvp gear with you.
Hmm, fancy gear, is it? Well, I guess it's time to dig through the deep dark recesses of my Bank to find something worth wearing...

Bonnie Anne: Eew, what is all over that hat?

Misty: I have no idea.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Richard Ashthorn on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
ok cool ratbeard why the heck are you in a suit?

ratbeard. don't ask

bonnie anne. i sort off switched his outfit with some fancy looks

ratbeard. she threw my clothes to the bloodbats

el toro. ah this brings me back to the time i

egg shen. oh great a boring el toro story i'm outta here

el toro. you think my stories are boring????!!!

me. ( facepalm ) break up it you guys and set sail!

catbeard. were to captain?

me. uhhhh somewhere!

everybody else. (facepalm)

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Ok this is it one last reminder for the 1 year anniversary!
Date: July 11
Time: 7:00 p.m Central
Realm: Vadima
Meeting Place: Avery's Court
Theme: Fancy Apparel

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Richard Ashthorn on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
Ok this is it one last reminder for the 1 year anniversary!
Date: July 11
Time: 7:00 p.m Central
Realm: Vadima
Meeting Place: Avery's Court
Theme: Fancy Apparel
I fail at keeping track of time. I was eating dinner at 7:00, and didn't notice the time until 8:30, when I logged on to find no one.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Kai Alcott on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
I fail at keeping track of time. I was eating dinner at 7:00, and didn't notice the time until 8:30, when I logged on to find no one.
the same happened to be i arrived a hour late but no one was there

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i came in a little late, did the party end quickly or something?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
My apologies for the no show. I fell asleep with a a headache and didn't hear my calendar alarm go off.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
It's alright everyone everybody lose track of time, it happens. We will reschedule the party so if you do have a time and date available please comment and tell us when.
Author's note: We cannot reschedule the party on July 22 because it's my sisters 16th birthday (and apparently it's very special for a girl to be sixteen). And time will vary if the party will be on a Monday, Wednesday, or a Friday (because I have swim team on those days from 5:00 - 6:30)

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Richard Ashthorn on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
It's alright everyone everybody lose track of time, it happens. We will reschedule the party so if you do have a time and date available please comment and tell us when.
Author's note: We cannot reschedule the party on July 22 because it's my sisters 16th birthday (and apparently it's very special for a girl to be sixteen). And time will vary if the party will be on a Monday, Wednesday, or a Friday (because I have swim team on those days from 5:00 - 6:30)
I'm good for most evenings for the rest of summer, so just post a date and time and I'll be there!