Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Could Grizzleheim possibly be the next world?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Polaris1055 on Jul 2, 2014 wrote:
Well there's a second stormgate in Aquila to Valencia so that probably it or there is a stormgate to polaris in the giant mechanical tower in the background and we can get there from the empty stormgate in Avernus and we have to ask Thunderbird to open it up.
There are stormgates untitled in mooshu, marleybone, and aquila.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
DeathWiz101378 on May 18, 2014 wrote:
Nah, it's already been confirmed by Blind Mew that we will be going to Valencia in the next update. I'm thinking it's going to be valencia and Krokotopia, as it's been hinted on by the developers multiple times, so i doubt it'd be grizzleheim.
but we already hit valencia

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
My guess would be Albion, as Bonnie is from there, and so are some iof the other fox characters. It is hinted a lot in marleybone, i did notice the bear in bestia though, sounds pretty suspicious!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
for everyone out there who says its not Valencia, IT IS! bind mew has confirmed it, if you beat the game it makes sense. don't guess unless you beat the game for when you do its obvious

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
We have to go back . I don't want to be a spoiler, so I won't say anymore.

Developer
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on May 17, 2014 wrote:
If you've gone to Bestia yet, then you'd know there are booths of each world. One of them is Grizzleheim! Could it be that this is a hint of Grizzleheim being the next world? There is also a new bear model as well.
You know, which tents were or weren't in Bestia were chosen for a very specific reason. It's a bit more obvious than you think it is.

Any guesses why we picked those 5?

Ensign
Aug 14, 2012
I dunno, all of the evidence so far seems pretty convincing to me. I wonder how a bunch of Irish (I'm pretty sure Grizzleheim was made after Ireland, judging by their accents) bears would react to a pirate? Probably not well. In Wizard101 the bears liked the wizards (sort of). Would they dislike pirates? Also, what would happen if your Pirate met a Wizard101 Wizard?! Okay I'm going to stop before this turns into a fanfiction.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Blind Mew on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
You know, which tents were or weren't in Bestia were chosen for a very specific reason. It's a bit more obvious than you think it is.

They are the 'origin' worlds of our pirates Blind Mew!

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010

All but Skull Island were worlds in Wizzy?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
anecorbie on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
They are the 'origin' worlds of our pirates Blind Mew!
Now I see!

Community Leader
The five tents in Bestia represent the five home worlds: Grizzleheim, Mooshu, Krokotopia (morphing tent), Marleybone, and Skull Island.

If you're looking for the next new world we're going to (Valencia expansion first), check out the surrounding flags. There's one in the stands for every world we've visited, plus Polaris. I have no doubt we'll go to Grizzleheim, though, the question is just when.

Also, every cutout in the stands is rendered concept art. You can see some Kroks, but look closely... what else can you see?

Swordroll's Blog
https://www.swordroll.com/
Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013

Grizzlehiem and Krokotopia CONFIRMED! .... Right?

Ensign
Jul 04, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
Yes,but it requires a red windstone,I believe.And red windstones are at the top of the hierarchy,being capable of opening nearly every stormgate.They're probably one of a kind.While every Marleybonean privateer has a violet windstone,only one heavily-guarded place in the entirety of Skull Island(Fort Basset) has a yellow windstones,because it's effects are storng enough for stormgates requiring yellow,green,blue,indigo and violet windstones.Imagine a red windstone!It must be one of a kind!

Which is why I hope we will be using it in our last journey to Valencia.Maybe we'll enter the Machine itself...

P.S.Guys,this is my 100th post!!!!
is anyone else expecting a rainbow windstone?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SatchelMan7 on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
is anyone else expecting a rainbow windstone?
No, although it's now obvious that the windstones are the colors in the rainbow. We still need an orange and red windstone. And I suspect that the central windstone will be either white or clear.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
Grizzlehiem and Krokotopia CONFIRMED! .... Right?
I wouldn't say it's confirmed, until it's been actually confirmed by KI

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
Robert, Blind Mew stated that we will go to Valencia at least 3 separate times. Fear not, the next book will be exciting, original and visually appealing, just like the others have been. Just try to be patient waiting for it. KI needs to make it balanced, challenging and glitch-free too!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
I started something about this too. Here's why we are most assuredly going to GrizzleHeim and not Krokotopia.
Erica the Red was one of the people in Marco Pollo's picture. Therefor, she either has a piece of the map or it got stolen or lost, like seemingly everybody else... Argos... Catbeard... you see what I'm getting at. Eric the Red was a viking. As a matter of fact, he's thought to have discovered America. Vikings? GrizzleHeim? We're going, ok? Deal with it everybody.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
darkdoombro345 on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
I started something about this too. Here's why we are most assuredly going to GrizzleHeim and not Krokotopia.
Erica the Red was one of the people in Marco Pollo's picture. Therefor, she either has a piece of the map or it got stolen or lost, like seemingly everybody else... Argos... Catbeard... you see what I'm getting at. Eric the Red was a viking. As a matter of fact, he's thought to have discovered America. Vikings? GrizzleHeim? We're going, ok? Deal with it everybody.
Pirates travel, remember?

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012

Blind Mew I've been waiting to ask you something. are you going to have a quest we're going to meet our foster families some time soon like for example
  • You get A wharf Rat Rake if ye picked Skull Island
  • A Ninja Pig(the ones that throw Shirukens not with swords) if ye picked Mooshu
  • A Redcoat if ye Picked Marleybone
  • A Krok Guy if ye picked Krokotopia
  • of a Bear Warrior if we picked Grizzlheim.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
No, although it's now obvious that the windstones are the colors in the rainbow. We still need an orange and red windstone. And I suspect that the central windstone will be either white or clear.
or maybe Silver as i said in my idea post of Bonnie anne Next World Idea post on the post were Bonnie Introduces herself

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Polaris1055 on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
or maybe Silver as i said in my idea post of Bonnie anne Next World Idea post on the post were Bonnie Introduces herself
That's certainly a possibility, also. I think anything that represents white light is likely. Yours is a very creative idea!

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
That's certainly a possibility, also. I think anything that represents white light is likely. Yours is a very creative idea!
thanks

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
People, look at the clues.

1) We know that Valencia Part II has to be next. The question is what world is after that?

2) Are there any indications that Grizzleheim could be next? Sure, they have a tent in the Circus Maximus, and are mentioned in the origin, but that is the only places. They don't even have any pets or snacks from there.

3) Krokotopia continues to be mentioned, but except for running the Morphing tent and handling the teleportals, they are never mentioned. Besides, if you go to Krokotopia in Wizard101, you can see every square inch of Krokotopia, and explored every square inch of Krokotopia. Where would the pirates be?

4) Look at the pets and pet snacks from "unknown" areas. There is one unknown pet who is clearly from Avernus. No snacks from there, however. There are snacks clearly from Valencia, Darkmoor, Polaris, and El Dorado. We have been to Skull Island, Monquista, Avernus (in passing), Valencia, Cool Ranch, Skull Island II, Cool Ranch II, Mooshu, Marleybone, and Aquila. That's seven substantial worlds, and about 10 levels each world. We are at level 65, and I don't expect the levels to rise much above 100. So, we really only have room for 4 more worlds. We KNOW we have to go to El Dorado, and it seems quite clear that we are going to Polaris. That leaves only one or two more worlds. The pet snacks point to Darkmoor. We have had quite a few references to Darkmoor in the game, far more than there are references to Grizzleheim or Krokotopia.

So, I think the worlds that will come will be:

Valencia Part II (coming in October for reasons I have detailed elsewhere)
Darkmoor (possibly in October, The pet snack for that world is the next higher one after the ones for Valencia)
Polaris (probably at a later date. April?)
El Dorado (probably at the later date)

Has anyone figured out the different worlds shown on Marco Pollo's map?

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Max DeGroot on Aug 27, 2014 wrote:

1) We know that Valencia Part II has to be next. The question is what world is after that?

2) Are there any indications that Grizzleheim could be next? Sure, they have a tent in the Circus Maximus, and are mentioned in the origin, but that is the only places. They don't even have any pets or snacks from there.

3) Krokotopia continues to be mentioned, but except for running the Morphing tent and handling the teleportals, they are never mentioned. Besides, if you go to Krokotopia in Wizard101, you can see every square inch of Krokotopia, and explored every square inch of Krokotopia. Where would the pirates be?

4) Look at the pets and pet snacks from "unknown" areas. There is one unknown pet who is clearly from Avernus. No snacks from there, however. There are snacks clearly from Valencia, Darkmoor, Polaris, and El Dorado. We have been to Skull Island, Monquista, Avernus (in passing), Valencia, Cool Ranch, Skull Island II, Cool Ranch II, Mooshu, Marleybone, and Aquila. That's seven substantial worlds, and about 10 levels each world. We are at level 65, and I don't expect the levels to rise much above 100. So, we really only have room for 4 more worlds. We KNOW we have to go to El Dorado, and it seems quite clear that we are going to Polaris. That leaves only one or two more worlds. The pet snacks point to Darkmoor. We have had quite a few references to Darkmoor in the game, far more than there are references to Grizzleheim or Krokotopia.

Darkmoor (possibly in October, The pet snack for that world is the next higher one after the ones for Valencia)

But In dragonspyre you can see the giant dragon island from a distance so Wizard 101 and Pirate 101 are separate from each other but it seems pirate 101 takes place after wizard 101 because the lizards of Xol Amul talk about Morganthe

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Max DeGroot on Aug 27, 2014 wrote:

well just because we need a few more map pieces doesn't mean it's almost over
just look at Wizard 101

Wizard City
Krokotopia
Wysteria
Grizzleheim
Aquila
Marleybone
Celestia
Mooshu
and Dragonspyre(World were you finally beat Malistare)
then they add
Zafaria
Azteca
Avalon
Khrysallis parts 1 and 2
you see the still added after your wizard completed their goal made a new one and KI on't just leave us after El Dorado they'll add afterquests after the main story to get a new story.
So far theres Skull Island part 1 and 2, Monquista, (avernus don't count) Valencia, Cool Ranch part 1and 2
Mooshu, Marleybone, Aquila. Theres plenty other worlds in the spiral they wnt give us el dorado then ok your done with the story