Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aquila is done!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Finally! I am done with Aquila and now I can farm Grohl and Zeena for my other gear. Then, I can train my companions and nautical level to max! (Don't have to farm Cadmus because I got my Blades in the beginning! )

Sneaky Jonathan Lv65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Zlyxer on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
Finally! I am done with Aquila and now I can farm Grohl and Zeena for my other gear. Then, I can train my companions and nautical level to max! (Don't have to farm Cadmus because I got my Blades in the beginning! )

Sneaky Jonathan Lv65
Well done Jonathan. Sounds like you are one hard working pirate and albeit a very lucky one. * Looks longingly at Blades of Shade that have so far eluded me *

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Zlyxer on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:

Sneaky Jonathan Lv65
Excellent job Jonathan. You are now amongst the other fine P101 Aquila Legends- those Ophidians, Minotaurs, Praetorians, Manticores, Harpies, Satyrs, Laestrygonians and more didn't stand a chance. Let the partying and farming begin. Great job!