Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hidden Talent

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 05, 2010
Maybe someone can help me to understand this.

As a swashbuckler we rely on our hidden talents to get close to are enemies and land hits.

I am curious to why Hidden doesn't overcome the first strike talent? If You are hidden I don't understand how you can hit me with first strike if I am supposedly invisible? same could also be said about the repel borders talent?

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
Hi!
Actually, first strike and repel boarders don't activate against a hidden enemy... unless they have first strike 3 or repel boarders 3, which specifically say that they can be used against hidden enemies. Hope that cleared things up.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Careless Chris Eas... on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:

As a swashbuckler we rely on our hidden talents to get close to are enemies and land hits.

I am curious to why Hidden doesn't overcome the first strike talent? If You are hidden I don't understand how you can hit me with first strike if I am supposedly invisible? same could also be said about the repel borders talent?
First Strike 3 and repel borders (I think) are powers that enable users to see through hidden. Here is a fun challenge. Grohl, in the never mind cave in Aquila, Knossos, can see through hidden. If you are a swashbuckler, you can do a 2x rough hidden riposted epic if you survive the onslaught of his first strike rage. That's around, 2200+ damage! I recommend you use Ratbeard and Subodai to debuff him before you attack. Also equip a critical spell and agility boosts. And don't forget to be invisible!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Careless Chris Eas... on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:

I know I'm a witchdoctor but I find that Swashbuckler lose there hide too much from different stuff