Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bonnie Anne's Fox Highlander Promotion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
I'm very worried and frustrated. I was told so many times that Bonnie Anne gets her Fox Highlander promotion at level 52. So why is my level 52 Bonnie Anne not on her promotion quest?! What the blazes is going on?!

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
the grand man on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
I'm very worried and frustrated. I was told so many times that Bonnie Anne gets her Fox Highlander promotion at level 52. So why is my level 52 Bonnie Anne not on her promotion quest?! What the blazes is going on?!
Hi elegra,

First of all, welcome at the message boards , get a glass of yum and feel yourself home!

okay, your question, Bonnie Anne her promotions are at level 8, 31 and 57, so you need 5 more levels for the next and last (so far) promotion Good luck!

Blaze

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
Bonnie Anne gets her Highlander promo at level 57, not 52. (Ratbeard's is at 55)
Hope that cleared things up!

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
It's level 57, not 52. You must've recieved some false information from someone.
Good luck with it, it takes about an hour so, yeah!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
It used to be level 52 back in the test realm but it is now level 57. You are almost there. Ratbeard's level 55 quest is an absolute joy too. You have some fun almost in your grasp.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message boards Elegra. Hopefully we can answer your questions and make you giggle at the same time.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I've been told over at Pirate Central that she gets her promotion at level 57. The 7 is close to a 2 so maybe someone mis-read it.

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
She gets her third promotion quest at level 57. 52 was back before it was released live.

Ensign
Nov 17, 2013
the grand man on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
I think only swashbucklers only get her promoted

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
Oh, alright then. Thank you all so much everyone! Your all life savers! Hope to see you in the game!