Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roadrunner and Coyote

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 22, 2009
Are there any Roadrunner and Coyote related quests in cool ranch? It seems like a great fit for the area, but I haven't seen any yet. Admitadly, I'm not all the way through the world, so there could be one that is farther on than I have goten to.

Has anyone seen any?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Donna Finch on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
Are there any Roadrunner and Coyote related quests in cool ranch? It seems like a great fit for the area, but I haven't seen any yet. Admitadly, I'm not all the way through the world, so there could be one that is farther on than I have goten to.

Has anyone seen any?
Nope. I would have loved that, Roadrunner and Coyote are my favorite characters in Looney Tunes. ( I am probably the only kid who watches the older ones XD )

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I know K I can't go too close to other companies' characters, but it might be nice to see some more tips of the hat to cartoons. Eep-opp-ork-ah-ah was a nod to the 'Jetsons'.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Congrats on being a member of the yarsy- turvey club!