Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Hydra is soo easy

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 11, 2013
How in the world does people think the hydra is hard. I finished the hydra by myself cause you have to get a lot of ressistance and armor so that they can not hit you a lot.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
deacon433 on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
How in the world does people think the hydra is hard. I finished the hydra by myself cause you have to get a lot of ressistance and armor so that they can not hit you a lot.
maybe people think its hard because EVERY HEAD YU CUT OFF ANOTHER TWO APPEAR.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
zuto4011a on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
lol

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Some found it hard because of all the bugs involved with that fight to start with.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
It's not hard, but it was. If you did it when it was bugged.

Ensign
Jul 28, 2013
zuto4011a on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
True, but the new heads have much less health and damage. By the end I was resisting almost every attack they made...

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
What made it hard was that after we finished killing off the three heads the second time the Ebon head never reappeared. >.< We fled and did it again and it finally appeared.