Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which schools in P101 are like W101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 16, 2009
So this depends on populararity and alikeness.

I think Musketeer is like myth. I am one my self, this is the populariaty I am talking about. (In Wizard101, i'm Balance o3o.)
Now on alikeness, Musketeer is like, well I don't know. Maybe you guys can answer that.

Now, I am thinking that Witchdoctor is the most popular in P101, and so is Fire on W101. W = F :3

Hope you guys can answer the rest!

~ Wolf Level 23
Silver Wolf Richmond Level 8
Brave Emma Level 3
Bloody Wolf Level 1

Ensign
Jun 24, 2012
Well, Swashbuckler are equal to Storm, fast and deal most damage, however they have lowest health, Buccaneer is like Ice, slow, but high health and defense. Witchdoctor is like death, you deal in dark stuff, voodoo, and can heal yourself and attack at the same time. Privateer is like Life, because you can heal others and like, increase their attack and stuff. (I'm like a know-it-all at this game)

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
Blade Storm on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
Well, Swashbuckler are equal to Storm, fast and deal most damage, however they have lowest health, Buccaneer is like Ice, slow, but high health and defense. Witchdoctor is like death, you deal in dark stuff, voodoo, and can heal yourself and attack at the same time. Privateer is like Life, because you can heal others and like, increase their attack and stuff. (I'm like a know-it-all at this game)
I would say that Witchdoctor is a combination of Death & Myth. Death for the reasons you listed. Myth because they can summon minions, have the debuff (equivalent to Earthquake) spell.

Privateer is a combination of Life & Balance. They are the masters at every healing spell & buffing up their team.

Swashbuckler is a combination of Storm & Fire. Storm because of the damage & low health. Fire because there are several Swash attacks that deal damage over time: Assassin's Strike & Back Stab w/bleeding for two rounds, and the poison spells like Assassin's Gloom & Assassins Mist.

Buccaneer is like ice due to their lower damage attacks, higher health & armor.

~SM~

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Ok let me tell ya

Privateer- Life a little balance. Life because they heal and a little balance because they sorta boost
Musketeer- Fire fire because they get traps like fire
Witchdoctor- Death a little myth Death because main move is draining health and getting normally 50% back and a little myth because they can summon allies like myth
Buccaneer-Ice ice because gets strong health and armor kinda like ice but doesn't do that great amount of damage.
Swashbuckler-Storm storm because has low health but high damage.

And in my opinion all classes are special in their own way

Ensign
May 21, 2010
The best thing about Pirate101 is that all schools are balanced...so far. my thoughts on corresponding class/schools

= ice - buccaneer gets a lot of defnsive abilties and get a good amount of health

= fire - this may seem strange but idk it just reminds me of all the extra damage and then those small little hits add up

= balance or life - privateer is mainly about boosting your companions or your friends. you also get the best heals

= storm - swashbucklers usually hit quick and if their quickness and damage dont do enough, they take only a few hits to kill

= myth - Witchdoctor is like a trolling schools imo. You can summon minions, teleport anywhere on the field with a spell and you can hit from long range

and Myth for the win

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
= Fire because we get to stack up and hit good and plus we have a good amount of health!
= Storm because they hit really HARD!
= Ice because the got good health and can survive loads of battles.
= Life because you can heal your companions and Balance due to all the buffs.
= Death because you get some attacks that give you health back and Myth because you can summon minions. Now for my cool logo!

Like? I'm gonna be putting this at the end of my posts for now on!