Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bishop's appearance in Spoke B Laboratory

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
The other day I was playing the Spoke B quest on my level 54 character (though he was level 53 then). When Bishop appears with other clockworks I presume and asks what The Player is doing there, he visually isn't there, even though he is with dialogue if you know what I mean. I'm not sure what the quest name was but I think it was 'It's Sabotage (Part II)'. I was playing solo, so I'm not sure if I was the only one to experience this bug. Please fix this KI. Thanks.

Red James Hawkins Level 54 Privateer

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
its not a bug he appears in hologram form in that part of the quest since its his lab.

Makes sense tbh cuz if you had fought him there in his lab then it would be kinda like a umm! moment when you fight him in the main battery area since you both would have had to climb back up and out of spoke B unlike the first battle where he runs off one way and your PC has to go another way.

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
CaptainBlackBart on May 31, 2013 wrote:
its not a bug he appears in hologram form in that part of the quest since its his lab.

Makes sense tbh cuz if you had fought him there in his lab then it would be kinda like a umm! moment when you fight him in the main battery area since you both would have had to climb back up and out of spoke B unlike the first battle where he runs off one way and your PC has to go another way.
But if he is in hologram form then he wouldn't be able to see you there, as it's a recording- right?

Red James Hawkins Level 55 Privateer

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
rumoryum on May 30, 2013 wrote:
The other day I was playing the Spoke B quest on my level 54 character (though he was level 53 then). When Bishop appears with other clockworks I presume and asks what The Player is doing there, he visually isn't there, even though he is with dialogue if you know what I mean. I'm not sure what the quest name was but I think it was 'It's Sabotage (Part II)'. I was playing solo, so I'm not sure if I was the only one to experience this bug. Please fix this KI. Thanks.

Red James Hawkins Level 54 Privateer
Umm when he shows up with the other clock works he really is there.His recorded image says your loyal servent bishop then the real one says how did you get in here?

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
MooshuFanatic500 on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
Umm when he shows up with the other clock works he really is there.His recorded image says your loyal servent bishop then the real one says how did you get in here?
really?

he remains in his recorded form the whole time for me maybe its glitched for me. Was like that for me in test so i just thought thats how it was meant to be

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
CaptainBlackBart on May 31, 2013 wrote:

It is the hologram part where he is missing. I didn't see him but my wife did, even though the game camera was looking at the same area.