Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

when will the level cap raise?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 25, 2010
I have 2 characters already 50, 1 of them also nautical, the other 5 away. I will not quest with either even though have plenty of quests left. Refuse to do them without getting experience. I have 2 more characters closing in on 50. One 8 levels away, one 12 away, which again I will refuse to quest once at 50. when all are 50, I quit playing all together until they once again move up the level ladder. ( unless exp can be granted retro of completion when cap lifted)

So if you can please give an idea as to WHEN ( 1 month - 6 months ? ) it will raise, it would be appreciated.

lol I don't even care if new skills are added retro to the raise so long as quest exp is granted

Ensign
Jan 31, 2010
Ah, so do I... I have one level 50 with plenty of quests left... I find it best to get rid of them and then work on another character.... Make friends with some people you meet in other worlds that need some help... help them get to mooshu... strong friendships go a long way!!

Ensign
Dec 29, 2012
I'm at level 50 now. Should I restart with a new pirate and wait till they raise the cap? Fells like I am doing little on these new quests and getting nothing out of it.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
Trystal on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
I have 2 characters already 50, 1 of them also nautical, the other 5 away. I will not quest with either even though have plenty of quests left. Refuse to do them without getting experience. I have 2 more characters closing in on 50. One 8 levels away, one 12 away, which again I will refuse to quest once at 50. when all are 50, I quit playing all together until they once again move up the level ladder. ( unless exp can be granted retro of completion when cap lifted)

So if you can please give an idea as to WHEN ( 1 month - 6 months ? ) it will raise, it would be appreciated.

lol I don't even care if new skills are added retro to the raise so long as quest exp is granted
It seems like you will be in the same predicament for the rest of the game, because there is all ways gonna be leftover quests so you might as well do the quests for the other rewards. I'm finishing my side quests so i don't end up with like 30 pages of side quests. Right now i have got 12 pages of side quests and i'm trying to finish a page a day.

Dashing Roberto Sharp Level 50

Ensign
Mar 20, 2010
Questerr on Apr 5, 2013 wrote:
I'm at level 50 now. Should I restart with a new pirate and wait till they raise the cap? Fells like I am doing little on these new quests and getting nothing out of it.
Could you help me level then, if your bored? I'm only LVL 30 D: