Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

last quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 26, 2012
kingsile im axel1255 and i just finished the game and i talked to avery but i didnt get my staff is there any way i can get it

Administrator
Hi! Have you checked your bank? It might have gone in there if your bags were full. If not, you'll want to contact support about the missing item. (Use that orange question mark icon above to start.)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 26, 2012
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
old faithful cam on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
thanks its not there
If your bank and backpack are full then the item gets deleted, if this isnt the case, you might have sold it accidently. If it never shows up, contact support. Also don't remember where it is, but the place that connects to valley of the titans, the village place in khotan, it has a weapon vendor 45+ for weapons that are pretty close to the best weapons.

Ensign
Mar 02, 2009
old faithful cam on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
kingsile im axel1255 and i just finished the game and i talked to avery but i didnt get my staff is there any way i can get it
The same thing happened to me recently. I completed the "Defeat General Tso" quest and did not get my staff reward after speaking to the Governor in Hamamitsu village. I was not aware that my bag and my bank was full. I contacted support and they told me that there was nothing they could do about it. Most MMOS that I play have an overflow system, or simply does not allow you to turn in a quest if your bag is full so you don't lose your quest reward. I'd also like to point out that when things get lost in other MMOS, the GM's usually put the missing item back in your bag if you submit a ticket.

Administrator
Tiphareth on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
The same thing happened to me recently. I completed the "Defeat General Tso" quest and did not get my staff reward after speaking to the Governor in Hamamitsu village. I was not aware that my bag and my bank was full. I contacted support and they told me that there was nothing they could do about it. Most MMOS that I play have an overflow system, or simply does not allow you to turn in a quest if your bag is full so you don't lose your quest reward. I'd also like to point out that when things get lost in other MMOS, the GM's usually put the missing item back in your bag if you submit a ticket.
Hi! Support should be taking care of this for you shortly.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Mar 02, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 14, 2012 wrote:
Hi! Support should be taking care of this for you shortly.
Thanks so much. I just got my staff.