Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which world do you think is next?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Which world do you think will be added? Polaris, Marleybone, DragonSpyre, or maybe even a new world that we have never even heard of.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~

Ensign
May 28, 2009
A new world would be nice, but I would also like to link to Marleybone or Grizzlehien.

One posiblility is to do a lead up story where the Armada steps it up and starts attacking the worlds in the game directly. The events would start with Armada ships patrolling Monquista, Mooshu, Skull Island, and other worlds, then would continue with taking a storm gate from Port Regal or Mooshu to Marleybone. Then you join Bones, The O'Leary gang, Scotland Yard, the army, and Finctinstine to keep the Armada troops from taking over the whole city and imposing their dark rule.

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
Most likely marleybone but i dont want to spoil the game so i wont tell why. ;D

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
I think wizard city would be great to add, plus we get to see our friends from wizard101 in that world, and we get to destroy Bishop. After all, Bishop was the one who outlawed all magic in the first place, the pirates and wizards deserve to work together to defend the spiral.

Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
It's probably Marelybone because Rooke was going there after he translated the piece of the map from Mooshu. Even though we still managed to steal the piece back he's going there anyway. We go there not only for the fourth map piece but also to keep Valencia and Marleybone from finding out that we started the war between them and if we don't, we'll become enemies of all the great powers with the exception of Polaris.

Captain
May 02, 2009
I thinks its betweeb Aquila and Marleybone.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Quentin Atherton on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
I think wizard city would be great to add, plus we get to see our friends from wizard101 in that world, and we get to destroy Bishop. After all, Bishop was the one who outlawed all magic in the first place, the pirates and wizards deserve to work together to defend the spiral.
Sorry to ruin the mood and the excitement, but Kingsisle has stated that the affairs of Wizards are best left ignored to Pirates. It means that Pirates cannot travel to the Wizard101 exclusive worlds and any problem that carries out to the ears of Wizards would soon bring in... eh, I would rather not say. Too consequential to speak of. That doesn't mean the exclusive worlds in Wizard101 won't be mentioned, though. Besides, Pirates and Wizards have got their own problems to handle, and crossing over them is not a priority. While there may be worlds that can appear in both games, certain worlds are best left exclusive to their respective games. After all, the Armada's crazed rule won't be around for long. One day, Kane will go down.