Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A rather nooby question.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2011
Ok, I know that this is rather noobish of me, and I should probably know by now, but I cannot find any furniture shops. Are there any yet? I tried googling where the skull island one was, but nothing of use popped up.

Thanks and sorry for the question,
Dark Amber Nightingale

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
laulenak on Oct 16, 2012 wrote:
Ok, I know that this is rather noobish of me, and I should probably know by now, but I cannot find any furniture shops. Are there any yet? I tried googling where the skull island one was, but nothing of use popped up.

Thanks and sorry for the question,
Dark Amber Nightingale
On SI the housing vendor is standing outside the tavern and a little ways up the hill to the left when facing the tavern (just before you make your way to the SI docks -- then he would be on your right).

Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
Ruby Blades on Oct 16, 2012 wrote:
On SI the housing vendor is standing outside the tavern and a little ways up the hill to the left when facing the tavern (just before you make your way to the SI docks -- then he would be on your right).

Thanks ruby! I didn't know that was there. My beautiful house I got with the bundle is so...empty.

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
PavlovsFavoriteDog on Oct 17, 2012 wrote:
Thanks ruby! I didn't know that was there. My beautiful house I got with the bundle is so...empty.
You're welcome. I love the big house that came with the bundle, and yes, we need lots of goodies to decorate with.