Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So I was looking through the badges...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I was looking through the badges to see if there was anything better then my current one when I discovered that one badge said "reach Nautical level 80!" Now as far as I'm concerned... the max level is 70! so are we in for more new content, or is this a simple mistake that gives false hope, but if you want even more proof... There was an extra bar for pets training that implies that pets could go to level 80 even though they can't right now. What do you guys think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ryanbold2 on Jun 26, 2016 wrote:
I was looking through the badges to see if there was anything better then my current one when I discovered that one badge said "reach Nautical level 80!" Now as far as I'm concerned... the max level is 70! so are we in for more new content, or is this a simple mistake that gives false hope, but if you want even more proof... There was an extra bar for pets training that implies that pets could go to level 80 even though they can't right now. What do you guys think?
Why should this surprise you? Did you think P101 was done? KI is planning ahead.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
This will probably be the new level cap when the next update comes out. (Hopefully, we don't have to wait another 3 years)