Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Happened!?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 18, 2009
I just went to mooshu and everything has gone crazy! everything is dying and dried up, the empire is no long peaceful and friendly and hates outsiders and they are taxing the masters into the ground. how could mooshu go so wrong in such a short amount of time since are wizard was there!? (i retyped this because the title was in all caps and i think it was auto rejected)

Captain
May 16, 2011
JacobH99 on Jun 19, 2016 wrote:
I just went to mooshu and everything has gone crazy! everything is dying and dried up, the empire is no long peaceful and friendly and hates outsiders and they are taxing the masters into the ground. how could mooshu go so wrong in such a short amount of time since are wizard was there!? (i retyped this because the title was in all caps and i think it was auto rejected)
Our timeline and the Wizards' nearly cross. While our Pirate is in Mooshu, the Wizard is in Marleybone, and vice versa. In other words, we're in Mooshu before the Wizard, not the other way around. Hope that cleared it up for you.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Not only was our wizard away like Thunder Hawk explains but what we see in Pirate101 are the provinces of MooShu which are bound to look worse than the centre of MooShu, not only that but when we are there the emproer is sleep so the world is basically run by a bunch of bad guys at that point in time

Developer
The responder is exactly right - when the Pirate is in MooShu, the Wizard is in Marleybone. All of MooShu's ills arise from the Emperor's affliction.

Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
The Wan Mo puppet show say's Malistare put the Emeror to sleep "not long ago" but just before the raid on the haunted shrine, Monkey King tells Shunzang to summon the Emperor if something goes wrong. News like a curse on the Emperor should travel to Monkey King's cave, so he should be up to date on that. Perhaps it would me more accurate to say that the Pirate is in Khotan skyway while the Wizard is in Mooshu, and the Wizard is in Dragonspyre while the Pirate is in Subata skyway.