Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Burst fire 3 and Double Tap 3

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
Out of all the epics your companions are offered, double tap 3 and burst fire 3 are 2 of the worst.

First lets start with what they do:
Burst fire 3: bonus damage against wounded enemies
Double tap 3: doesn't trigger quick draw

I think a good way to improve Burst fire/Relentless/Mojo Echo 3 is to make the chance to trigger it increase from 35 to 50 to 65 with each hit. I know you can improve the chance by using SAW buffs but still.

A good way to improve Double Tap/Blade Storm/Mojo Rising 3 is to have it increase critical chance by 2-3% each double tap hit, if it seems too little, make it 5% but I think that's too much.

Tell me what you think!

Lvl 65
Lvl 25
Lvl 6

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2016
If I understand correctly, Relent/Burst/Echo 3 increases the chances of activating if you hit an enemy depending on how low of HP they are, but DTap 3 could use, like, a damage buff

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
Eelarc on Jun 15, 2016 wrote:
If I understand correctly, Relent/Burst/Echo 3 increases the chances of activating if you hit an enemy depending on how low of HP they are, but DTap 3 could use, like, a damage buff
Oh yeah, you're right, I read it wrong off the wiki