Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favourite NPC

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 09, 2016
Hiya~! This is my first message board post, and I'd just like to start off by saying hello!

Anyways, what's your favourite NPC in the game? Not just a companion, it could be a class trainer, legend, hero, or even a clockwork.

My favourite protagonist is a tie between El Toro, and Bonnie Anne. El Toro, because I admire his persistence, boldness, and skills in fencing. Bonnie Anne, because I admire how she's loyal to her family, and will do anything to protect them. That, and I'm from Scotland myself, so it was nice to see another Scot.

For antagonist, I'd say Moo Manchu, because he reminds me of Fawful from the Mario and Luigi RPG series (my favourite villain of all time). He's persistent, devious, cunning, a genius, and completely insane. Even if his schemes might never work, he'll always come one step away from pure conquest. Anything that reminds me of The Green Bean of Fury is instantly my favourite.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
EviTheEccentric on Jun 10, 2016 wrote:
Hiya~! This is my first message board post, and I'd just like to start off by saying hello!

Anyways, what's your favourite NPC in the game? Not just a companion, it could be a class trainer, legend, hero, or even a clockwork.

My favourite protagonist is a tie between El Toro, and Bonnie Anne. El Toro, because I admire his persistence, boldness, and skills in fencing. Bonnie Anne, because I admire how she's loyal to her family, and will do anything to protect them. That, and I'm from Scotland myself, so it was nice to see another Scot.

For antagonist, I'd say Moo Manchu, because he reminds me of Fawful from the Mario and Luigi RPG series (my favourite villain of all time). He's persistent, devious, cunning, a genius, and completely insane. Even if his schemes might never work, he'll always come one step away from pure conquest. Anything that reminds me of The Green Bean of Fury is instantly my favourite.
Welcome, EviTheEccentric!
I have many favorites among my crew and NPCs we meet throughout the game. The dynamic between Ratbeard and Bonnie Anne, Sarah Steele or Mustang Sally, make my crew almost a family.
I believe it is the villains, though, that work best in this game; and, like you, I would choose Moo Manchu as one of the best ;he's fully realized, with wonderful dialogue.
I would also like to mention Meowiarty, what fun we would have if he should escape from prison!
But most of all I commend Blind Mew & KI's team of writers in creating Captain Hande and Bob Carrington - I hope we see more of these characters, in our further adventures!

Ensign
Jul 25, 2010
Welcome to the message boards!

I have to say that my favourite protagonist is Subodai (I'm trying to think of words to explain why I like him, but I can't). And my favourite antagonist is Phule. He's an interesting one that pops up from time to time, and is a mystery. His double-sided personality is pretty cool.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2016
EviTheEccentric on Jun 10, 2016 wrote:

Welcome to the boards, Evi!

Shiruku Neko's a win, it's a greatly executed combination of cute and deadly, the attack animations and model just adds to that. (not only all that, she's overall a powerful companion, always bring her for Marleybone)

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Hoi!

Welcome to the Message Boards!

For me, it's hard to pick a NPC because they are all so funny and epic! Since I can't decide my favourite out of the whole game, I will do a couple categories!

Funniest ~ El Toro (yas)

Epicest ~ Gortez (duh)

Dumbest ~ The Armada for messing with meh!

Most Unique ~ Zhu Ro (that's how you spell it?)

Logical ~ Bonnie Anne

Erin 65
Belle 65
Molly West 40
Caroline Nightangale 20

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Welcome to the message boards and I would have to say lucky jack Russell