Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Traitor's Cave quests

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 22, 2011
So... I'm a level 50 witchdoctor who's a bit too obsessed with Pirate101! But I only recently started REALLY playing. I've played Wizard101 for years, so I played on Pirate101 fairly infrequently and wasn't super invested in it. But recently (around December?) I started playing more seriously. I had 13 pages of side quests (yes, thirteen!) so I worked on getting those out of the way before I moved on to Cool Ranch. (I had just finished up in Monquista.) And a few of the quests I had to do were the Traitor's Cave quests! I was a bit confused at how easy they were, since they were so below my level. Plus, I was confused at how Lasko told me once I finished that he would help me track down Ratbeard, because I'd already completely finished the Ratbeard storyline and added him to my crew! Not to mention, my other pirate (level 6 swashbuckler) can't progress with the main quest to Jonah Town until I finish all the Traitor's Cave quests. So... were the Traitor's Cave quests added/fixed after I did them? Or did my game just glitch somehow? I tried searching for an answer on the wiki pages but couldn't find anything!

(Kind of funny, though... for the fight against The Master shrimp, when you had to get past all those crystals to defeat him, I used Shadow Step to port right behind him right past the crystals, and used Mojo Blade to kill him in like one round! )

Administrator
Glad to have you aboard!

You'll find all your answers here: https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/update_notes/may11#gameplay

"We’ve been working hard to make the initial experience in Pirate101 an even more amazing. First up, we’ve expanded Avery’s Court, which is now much roomier with a larger population limit. Welcome to your new Central Hub in Pirate101!

Next, we’ve expanded our free-to-play areas! Manny, now offers a new expanded adventure including a trip to an amazing new environment that's full of surprises! Moe and Jack's quests have also been expanded into full quest lines, which now serve as the Prologue Part 2 and Part 3. What once was Prologue Part 2 is now Prologue Part 4. If you purchased these chapters previously, you won’t have to buy them again."

We didn't want to limit those new adventures to only those who were new, so you encountered them by design.

Welcome back

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*