Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tired my Pack luck again.....

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
And once again, after 44000 Crowns were spent, I got the usual housing junk that everyone hates, millions of pet snacks, a couple Grizzled Heart Banners, and a few Training Tomes. The packs shun me yet again......and I REALLY want those last 2 bears.

Ensign
May 12, 2011
It's been the same luck for me as well, I just want to get the musket bear for my musketeer, but my luck says otherwise

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
So what you're saying is that you already have 4 of the Bears - and you're complaining about your luck? When I only have one.....and some players none at all.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I haven't bought too many this time around. I think I am just missing one bear. But the ones I have are scattered over a fair number of pirates. Sorry for your bad luck.

-Indigo

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I only have one pack companion. Chilam bak. But he is from the tribal crew.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
warriorscreed on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
And once again, after 44000 Crowns were spent, I got the usual housing junk that everyone hates, millions of pet snacks, a couple Grizzled Heart Banners, and a few Training Tomes. The packs shun me yet again......and I REALLY want those last 2 bears.
They might be rarer than the others. And if you haven't gotten them by now after that much money spent you are almost graunteed one the next few times though I am not encouraging your excessive spending.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
warriorscreed on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
Good luck, Talon. I was fortunate enough to get all 6 Bears and all 5 Dinos on the same pirate, without going too, too crazy with the Crowns...who am I kidding, we all know its Bucks and not Crowns that were shelling out here. I spent a pretty decent amount-- which I thought was a ton at the time-- but I've read of players spending waaaaay more than I did, with a lot less luck. It's all random and some players are fortunate enough to get luckier than others. But if I spent too much more than I did, I would probably have had to either call it quits or start attending some type of anonymous meetings.

I'm glad I was as fortunate as I was, but at the same time question whether I should have invested so much into something virtual. But in the long run, if it brings you joy, isn't hurting you or others, and you don't go overboard, know when to say when...well, then it's worth it.

Good luck on getting those last to bears!