Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valencia's next Skyway... "C"... Calabria? Really?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
SpellBinder Darius on May 6, 2016 wrote:
Would you mind pointing is the way to this art piece?
Go to this link and the picture should be fairly close to the top.
https://twitter.com/Pirate101

Ensign
Oct 26, 2013
Trimond297 on Mar 1, 2016 wrote:
Pirates, hear this amazing news!

After reading the recent newsletter, I instantly remembered Blind Mew's Skyway hint, that had one letter in particular... "C".

That's where it hit me while reading it! "C" is now revealed as the next Skyway's name, Calabria! Wow! I never knew.

Come to think on it, Calabria is one o' Valencia's Skyways where Gaspard De Vole sailed with many of his former crews he partnered up with while reading the newest Rogue's Gallery about his backstory, and to my surprise, that hint eluded me for a while, that is, until now. I would presume others guessed about that, too, & to those trying, I salute your efforts.

I'm guessing that we will be heading to the Calabria Skyway on our Second Trip to Valencia, am I correct, Blind Mew, Hawkules, One-Eyed Jack, or Bonnie Anne, if one o' you are still around? I'm looking forward to seeing it once it's discovered!

Nevertheless, It was already exciting enough when Professor Falmea gave out the new character's concept image in her recent Falmea Friday post, & now, the hint's real name has been revealed, making me think what's it like in the Calabria Skyway & the excitement levels have been raised even higher than before!

Maybe we may learn & find the whereabouts of our mysterious messenger, the Toymaker, and his info could be the key to defeating Kane and the Armada once and for all! That's very exciting! And, as always, we will see more Armada troops, both old & new, in that Skyway, doubtlessly guarding it heavily, especially towards the moment we would reach there, which we will.

I was thinking we would see more from that newsletter. Though, I'm sure the hint's name being revealed there is more exciting. Kingsisle, your hints always keeps us amazed! Always good to know you still remember P101!

Pirates, what do you think about what amazing splendors, magnificent treasures even, & dark dangers awaits us in the Calabria Skyway when we get there? I can imagine plenty, even the Armada awaiting us, & we will be ready. Can't wait to see it!
finally a new update, I've been waiting for quite some time now. everyday I get home from school I go on p101. I love the game, sincerely fearless valkoor Kelly or bloody Benjamin chamberlain I have a witchdoctor but I forgot his name

Ensign
Oct 26, 2013
Trimond297 on May 5, 2016 wrote:
Well, KingsIsle just placed a new concept art piece, and it's about Calabria Skyway! I knew that we're gonna go to the Calabria Skyway! I know many guessed otherwise, but I knew in my guessing it had to be Calabria, not Cadiz or otherwise.

Get ready, 'cause our adventures are continuing!
how did you even know there was such a skyway is it like mooshu or skull island so its like hammamitsu or subata like Valencia or Calabria?

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Congratulations on the find of Calabria Trimond, a great peice of information for Valencia Pt2!
Altough if you have a look in the tavern I have a post complaining about this skyway

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
pirate2aquila on May 7, 2016 wrote:
how did you even know there was such a skyway is it like mooshu or skull island so its like hammamitsu or subata like Valencia or Calabria?
Calabria is one of Valencia's Skyways. It hit me when I read the Rogue's Gallery about Gaspard de Vole's backstory. We don't know what Calabria is like, but we'll see, once it goes to Test.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
SpellBinder Darius on May 9, 2016 wrote:
Congratulations on the find of Calabria Trimond, a great peice of information for Valencia Pt2!
Altough if you have a look in the tavern I have a post complaining about this skyway
Thanks! Can't wait to see Calabria Skyway!

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Not sure if anyone has said this but i found something interesting in port regal while playing on my buccaneer. There was a storm gate leading to Valencia that required a red wind stone.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Alex the Pirate on May 12, 2016 wrote:
Not sure if anyone has said this but i found something interesting in port regal while playing on my buccaneer. There was a storm gate leading to Valencia that required a red wind stone.
That remains to be seen

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
I know this has nothing to do with the topic, Well maybe it does... But if i purchased $10 via paypal will i still recieve the valencian Horse mount? o;

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
VitoThePirate on May 18, 2016 wrote:
I know this has nothing to do with the topic, Well maybe it does... But if i purchased $10 via paypal will i still recieve the valencian Horse mount? o;
Welcome to the message boards, VitoThePirate, I think I'll let One Eyed Jack handle the question, but the announcement is clear "If you purchase Crowns between May 1st and May 31st." the notice doesn't say how the crowns need to be bought, so assuming that how you buy crowns isn't important.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
VitoThePirate on May 18, 2016 wrote:
If you purchase crowns or membership then yes you will recieve the mount by the time the offer expires

Developer
Trimond297 on Mar 1, 2016 wrote:
Pirates, hear this amazing news!

After reading the recent newsletter, I instantly remembered Blind Mew's Skyway hint, that had one letter in particular... "C".

That's where it hit me while reading it! "C" is now revealed as the next Skyway's name, Calabria! Wow! I never knew.

Come to think on it, Calabria is one o' Valencia's Skyways where Gaspard De Vole sailed with many of his former crews he partnered up with while reading the newest Rogue's Gallery about his backstory, and to my surprise, that hint eluded me for a while, that is, until now. I would presume others guessed about that, too, & to those trying, I salute your efforts.

I'm guessing that we will be heading to the Calabria Skyway on our Second Trip to Valencia, am I correct, Blind Mew, Hawkules, One-Eyed Jack, or Bonnie Anne, if one o' you are still around? I'm looking forward to seeing it once it's discovered!

Nevertheless, It was already exciting enough when Professor Falmea gave out the new character's concept image in her recent Falmea Friday post, & now, the hint's real name has been revealed, making me think what's it like in the Calabria Skyway & the excitement levels have been raised even higher than before!

Maybe we may learn & find the whereabouts of our mysterious messenger, the Toymaker, and his info could be the key to defeating Kane and the Armada once and for all! That's very exciting! And, as always, we will see more Armada troops, both old & new, in that Skyway, doubtlessly guarding it heavily, especially towards the moment we would reach there, which we will.

I was thinking we would see more from that newsletter. Though, I'm sure the hint's name being revealed there is more exciting. Kingsisle, your hints always keeps us amazed! Always good to know you still remember P101!

Pirates, what do you think about what amazing splendors, magnificent treasures even, & dark dangers awaits us in the Calabria Skyway when we get there? I can imagine plenty, even the Armada awaiting us, & we will be ready. Can't wait to see it!
Congratulations, you did indeed catch the hint. Well done!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Blind Mew on Jun 15, 2016 wrote:
Congratulations, you did indeed catch the hint. Well done!
Thank you! And it only took me almost three years to figure that out.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 27, 2016 wrote:
Sure Calabria is possible but not garuanteed, what if a random unheard of name gets thrown at us?
I don't think that'll happen. Calabria (I believe) Is the only one thats done this to us.

Anne ~ Lvl 16 Witchdoctor :)

Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
Indeed! You took Blind Mew's suggestion to heart. Not many Pirates do that, ya kno :))

~Anne

Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
Sensible Seamus on May 6, 2016 wrote:
So any idea when the adventure is gonna continue? I have been waiting since the summer of 2014.
It's continuing at this very moment!

~Anne